𝟎𝟐

series I : love is not over.
chapter two.

" T-That's your home?! " She gapes, craning her neck to find the roof

Jin sighs. He'll admit, the way her eyes innocently light up to every little thing like she discovered it's existence just now is endearing, but again, he's too tired.

" Now don't question me and get in. " She nods, clamming her mouth shut and following him, although still intimidated by the "home".

It was humongous, Y/n wonders if Kim
Seokjin-ssi owns all of it. The doors open automatically and she gasps, but covers her mouth to not anger the man further.

In the lift, it's just her and Jin, she was too curious to hold back. Although he said not to ask questions, everything was so amazing. She couldn't help it.

" Seokjin-ssi? " She whispers cautiously, " Do you have a family? "

" I live alone. " He glares but still answers her question.

She nods, " In such a big house? "

" It's mine. Of course I'll live in it, however I want. " She grins sheepishly, " Right, sorry. "

Jin gulps, trying to catch his breath that left him like poof! at the sight of her smile. Tears don't suit her! — he thinks, examining the way her eyes turn into crescents, her cheeks puffed up and a toothy smile on show.

Her porcelain skin is glowing under the dirt and the bruise that's turning purple. He winced at the sight of her bleeding lip, he sighs.

The lift dings a minute after and he steps out, brushing off his jacket and handing it to the maid who rushes towards him.

" Before you leave, help her wash up and give her a pair of my clothes, also tend to the cuts. I'll be in my room. " The maid — Miss Choi — nods with a bow and smiles at Y/n who is curiously looking around.

" Y/n. " Jin sighs, catching her attention.
" Go with her. "

Nodding, Y/n skips after the maid and Jin makes his way down the hallway, loosening his tie and slumping on the single couch in his room, his eyes on the Seoul view from his balcony.

What trouble did he get himself into?

A tired chuckle escapes his lips as he hears Y/n's awed words jumping around the walls and Miss Choi trying to calm her down.

His penthouse has always been so quiet, even the footsteps of people who come in and go — only a few trusted people like his maid and bodyguard and of course, his friends — are always light and careful.

Listening to cheerful sounds like these made him confused. He didn't know if he should feel light or burdered. What was he going to do with this kid?

He impulsively brought her to his house, what if she was some spy just pretending? Yep, that was definitely what Namjoon will ask him the moment he knows.