𝟏𝟑

series I : love is not overchapter thirteen

chapter thirteen.

" Hoba! Maybe this one! " Y/n beams, holding up a skirt. Hoseok smiles, motioning her towards the changing rooms.

" Everything looks good on you, honey. Go try it out. " His smile falls as soon as Y/n closes the door of the changing room, he looks around, pulling his phone out.

" Hobi? Is everything okay—"

" hyung, we're being followed. Wait in the driveway. "

" On it. "

Hanging up, he made his way to the changing room and knocked, " N/n? "

" Yes! "

" We need to leave quickly, so change and come out, okay? I'll pay for your things. "

" Oh...okay! "

Hoseok gathers the clothes the girl wanted to try on, grumbling as he made his way towards the cashier and placed them all in front of her, ignoring her wide eyes.

" All of them. Make it quick. " He hands her his card and faces Y/n as she skips towards him, smiling, " I didn't like the skirt so I kept it back! Where are we going in such a hurry? "

He smiles, patting her head.  " We're going home. Something came up so we need to cut this short, sweetheart. "

Y/n shrugs, " Okay. "

" H-Here's yours bags, sir. "

Motioning to the guard to gather the bags, Hoseok gently grabbed Y/n and pulled her along towards the parking lot of the mall, his senses on overdrive.

He could feel it, the unwavering gaze of someone, the sneaky footsteps after them. And he hated the fact that Y/n was in danger when she was supposed to have fun.

He sees an anxious Yoongi in the driver's seat as he opens the door,
" We'll head to my place. " He mumbled as he makes Y/n sit inside, " We can't risk exposing our location—"

" But your apartment Hobi—"

" Hyung, not now. "

Yoongi sighs, turning on the car as the guards get into their car. When the car is running on the road, Hoseok sees another black van rolling in with their pace and Y/n glances at the rear view mirror, sensing the tense atmosphere.

" Jin hyung will kill us..." Yoongi grumbles, taking a quick turn while Hoseok grabs a gun, facing the girl.
" Keep this with you, N/n. "

Y/n nods, carefully taking the cold metal instrument in her hand and putting the safety off, Hossok widens his eyes. " Not yet—"

" I won't shoot..." She mumbled softly,
" I know how to use it. Jiminie taught me. "

Yoongi groans, " Shit, Jimin is going to kill us too...."