𝟎𝟕

series I : love is not over
chapter seven.

series I : love is not overchapter seven

" Why are you teaching me swimming though? "

Y/n mumbles, staring at the pool with uneasiness as she stands by the edge, awkwardly swaying side to side. Jin motions her to come in, " So that you won't drown again. "

" but you'll always save me..." She smiles shyly and Jin bites the inside of his cheek. " When I'm not around, you need to save yourself. Stop waiting for people to help you...get in now. "

She shivers as she looks at the water body, " B-But Jinnie...it's too big. " She frowns, " I-I can't—"

" Yes, you can. I'm cold already, get in! "

He scoffs as the girl rushes to the side, pressing a button and the jacuzzi starts, the water starts heating up to an at-skin temperature. He crosses his arms, " Y/n, stop stalling and get in. I'll hold you, I promise. "

She nods, tugging at the hem of her hoodie. He bites the inside of his cheek as she pulls it off, still uncertain while he looks away, clearing his throat.

He forces himself to keep his eyes on her worried expression as he holds out a hand, moving closer to the edge as she steps in.

Her grip tightens the more water rises to her body, he pulls her closer with a sigh as she starts tearing up.

" Look at me, " he breathes out, poking her chin up, " Don't look at the water. " Breathing in harshly, she averts her gaze to Jin as she moves closer to him, gripping on his shoulder.

" I-I don't want to..."

" You have to. " He smiles slightly, guiding her closer to himself, her arms subconsciously snaking around his neck.

" But it's scary. "

" It won't be soon enough. Just keep looking at me. " She nodded wordlessly, aware of his bare skin against hers, it made her cheeks heat up.

" how does it feel? "

" Light. " She sighs shakily, " like I'm floating. " Jin nods, his breath hitching as she moves closer, her nose nudging against his. " Is it fun yet? "

" N-No. It's still scary. " She bites her lip, glancing at the water only to be pulled closer," look at me, Y/n. Not the
water. "

She blinks, letting out a shaky sigh as she stares into his dark fleeting eyes, her heart hammering.

Jin gulps softly, " How about now? " Another shake of head, Jin grips on her hips tighter, making her gasp as he presses her against the wall of the pool, staring down at her.

" Still no? "

He sighs softly as she shakes her head again, leaning down. His heart thunders in anticipation and he's finding it hard to hold himself back. He clenched his jaw, sighing shakily.