Setting Up Camp: Finale

Noob Saibot made his way through the swamp lands that were the world of Amphibia. His goal was to find the AIM research facility that was transported alongside SHIELD and his adversaries. "Come On You Scrubs!" Declared the commanding voice of one of AIM's Top Mercenaries, the annoying Taskmaster, "Scientist Supreme wants everything that can be used as resources and working equipment inside the lab by nightfall!" Masters ordered as he clenched his sword within his hand as the blood sorceress, Skarlet, helped supervise the operation.

"Looks like one of our magic users has finally showed themselves," Skarlet announces as she turned to the shadow wraith. "Mind filling us in on your field report?" Requested the Blood Bender while twirling her dagger about.

"Seems like SHIELD and their pets are trapped here as well. Once again, Monica was right to expect their presents." Noob explained with an annoyed tone in his chard voice. "Though, it is surprising that the laboratory which endured the wrapping is mainly intact from the meltdown..." The Wraith added on with evident amazement.

"Of course it is!" Shouted the lead scientist of AIM with a clear indication that she was offended by Saibot's comment. "I am not some moron who settles for second-best quality in my equipment. Now watch your tone or I'll have Quan Chi regret saving your pathetic life from The Ghost Rider..." Ms. Rappiccini threatens as she works on a tablet to monitor the status of any AIM technology. Though, Noob simply grunted in annoyance at Monica's threat.

"From what we have been able to salvage thanks to the assistance of Sektor's Cyber Initiative and Yellow Jacket's replicas of Pym Particles. The building and the equipment within show no sides of damage." Taskmaster reported before having a noticeably ashamed tone, "Expect everything that was wrecked by Coulson's team and rookie heroes that is..." He finished off as Monica gave Masters a very terrifying death glare from over her shoulder.

"I am gonna make sure you pay for your negligence against their attack, Masters. Expect it to be very painful." Monica declared with a venomous tone as Taskmaster shivered in fear.

Sektor alongside Smoke and Cyrax, both cyberized against their will, approached Monica. "The repairs are almost completed, Ms. Rappiccini. Though, Quan Chi has requested for your presence. The Nercomancer has detected an odd energy in this world that he would like to bring to your attention." The Red Cyborg reported as Monica was intrigued due to this report as she placed the tablet between her arms against the side of her body.

"Has he informed you why he wanted to tell me about this particular 'presence' Sektor?" The Scientist Supreme questioned with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. Though, Sektor shook his head in response. This told Monica that whatever Quan Chi felt, it was important. Using a teleportation device, Monica quickly reached Quan Chi who seemed to be in a stoic state as he looked over the horizon of this odd world.

"Thank you for coming Ms. Rappiccini..." Quan Chi began with a shaken tone, surprising Monica. Quan Chi was a powerful magic user and it wasn't often to see him shaken.

"What has you so disturbed, Quan Chi?" Questioned Monica as she walked up to him.

"I think there is an item on this world that may be comparable to The Calamity Stones. Yet, is dormant. Sleeping in a manner of speaking." The Necromancer stated to the shock of The Scientist Supreme. "It is an item of Celestial Origins. I can assure you but cannot locate it specifically." Quan Chi elaborated further as he turned to face Monica.

"It is hard to imagine anything being able to be comparable to the raw power of those Stones... Yet, if you feel that level of power through your magic. I wouldn't be one to debate your report..." Monica declared as she thought over what could possibly produce this level of power.

"I am not sure myself what can have this as well, Ms. Rappiccini. Yet, I feel like it may be the seed of an oncoming apocalypse for more than this world alone..." The Necromancer grimly said aloud as he ponder this question.