Shipping Antics: Part 3

Sprig was growing quite confused by the crowd which was assisting him with his endeavors to ask out Ivy. Don't get him wrong as he appreciated the help, yet this feels like a bit overboard. Ordis floated close to Sprig, concerned for his new friend. "Ordis is worried about Sprig. Is it due to the, *static* selfish bastards, *static* everyone using your relationship problems for their own means?" The AI questioned with an expression showing his concerns.

"What do you mean?" Questioned the teenage frog, confused about where he was getting at.

Ordis soon began to show annoyance as his eyes narrowed. "It would be simpler to ask Roberto about how to proceed with your, *static* growing hormonal levels for mat-, *static* affection towards Ivy. He is in fact dating Sasha Waybright." He projected in terms of advising Sprig to take a different set of actions than the ones before him currently. "Ordis has even seen your grandfather trying to use this situation for, *static* greedy needs with Felicia Sundew!" He angrily declared as his eyes shifted into a blood red.

Though, Sprig rolled his eyes at this simpler course of action. "If anything, I think Robbie would make things more complicated than everyone else. On that note, wouldn't be helpful for Jemma and Leo to get out of their comfort zone to help me? From what I remember about what Phil told me, those two are using this as a means to learn about Amphibia and whatnot..." The magenta frog pressed as Ordis couldn't exactly protest that particular detail.

Phil wasn't exactly fond of the others and their motives, but he did deem it important to ensure that both Fitz and Simmons take this opportunity to learn more about this foreign world in which they reside. "Ordis does understand your reasons about Agents Jemma and Agent Leopold... Though Ordis still protests against not asking Roberto for advice..." The AI made clear as he turned away from Sprig to show his disapproval.

"That's fair dorky can." Sprig announced with a chuckle as he caught notice of Anne, with Leo and Jemma taking their time, rushing over with a magazine. The closer she got, Sprig was able to make out that it focused on relationship advice.

She held it up in triumph before announcing, "I finally found it! My amazing guide for dating advice and relationship!" Anne was quite proud that she still had this on hand as Ordia, Leo, and Jemma glance over at her with questionable intent.

"You plan to use... A magazine to help Sprig..." Asked Leo as he crossed his arms, clearly expressing that listening to some gossip magazine was not the greatest of ideas.

"I agree with Leo here... Remember what happened when you used this to assist you with your feelings for Marcy?" Jemma announced as Anne rolled her eyes regarding that particular event.

Anne didn't have the chance to use the 'incredible knowledge' of the magazine as she regretfully ended up bailing on the entire thing. "Did you guys already forget that I didn't even have the chance to do that..." She bitterly admitted as Anne glared back towards Leo and Jemma.

"Ordis do recall that you, *static* ran like a cowa-, *static* running away in a panic due to your anxiety due to the event." He admitted as Anne growled in anger for the minor insult which came from the glitchy nature of Ordis. "Though, Ordis is pondering how you are ensuring that Roberto won't come to find out our efforts to assist Spring to ask Ivy on a date..." He questioned aloud.

"That was easy to figure out. Gabe was more than willing to assist with keeping him distracted alongside Frost... Of all people..." Leo explained as he show a hint of disapproval to requesting the ironically icy hothead to keep Robbie away from this entire thing.

"Why did Gabe ask Frost to assist him? Doesn't she hate Robbie due to being a member of The Shirai Ryu clan?" Asked the Bioscienist of SHIELD. "That does not sound like a recipe for a good time for The Ghost Rider..." Jemma finished with grave worry for them.

"Seems like everyone has nothing but bad ideas for this whole thing... I just don't want all of you guys ending up embarrassing me in front of Ivy..." Sprig announced as he truly began to wonder if it was just better to heed Ordis' advice in the first place.

Anne scoffed at this concern as she began to open the magazine to find the information which was needed for their first steps into this task. "You worry too much Sprig. Nothing could possibly go wrong with this." She announced the dreaded line of ensured misfortune.

Meanwhile with Gabe, Frost, and Robbie Reyes. They were taking a trip throughout the forest which resided next to the village. Though, the Lin Kuei Ninja was clearly annoyed that she was forced to assist Gabe with keeping Robbie away from the others by Coulson. Though, Frost was using her cyro abilities to make sure that Gabe had a solid footing for his wheelchair as they ventured through the forest. 'Can't believe that I have to hang out with the Shirai Ryu brat...' She thought to herself as Robbie was quick to pick up on her displeasure as he also shared her sentiment. Frost and he did not have a good relationship. Hell, he nearly set Frost's soul ablaze due to an underhanded attack on him as well as his younger brother. Which resulted in a very uncomfortable silence which was thick in the air between the two and Gabe.

"So... Frost, how did you get your ice powers?" Gabe asked aloud to hopefully break the ice, no pun intended, that was plaguing everyone present. "Are you an Inhuman like Sasha and Sub-Zero or did you get them from somewhere else?" The Hispanic asked as he kept his wheelchair moving.

"Not, I am not an Inhuman. I apparently have a talent for Ice Magic. SHIELD found out about that sometime around the death of Sonya Blade from that girl's powers she inherited." She explained simply as Robbie came to remember this report as well.

"You mean Luz Noceda? Didn't get them from one of the visitors to Argenta?" The Ghost Rider asked as he remembered the report which killed one of SHIELD's best agents and nearly took the life of Sonya's Daughter. "I still wonder why Director Fury did his best to make sure that Luz didn't get tried for that..." He announced while crossing his arms in deep thought.

"That is because it was an accident for one. Plus, he ensured that Camila would come to meet Roshi to help Luz tame her powers. Plus, Amber seemed to inherit Johnny Cage's unique Divine Aura thing or whatever the term is..." Frost added on from the little information she knew about. "Hence to that arrogant trash of a Movie Actor came to start his role as a father seriously thanks to Fury... I don't know why the Director works like this, but I can't argue with the results he has." The Lin Kuei girl announced as Gabe was a bit concerned about this information which was spoken aloud so nonchalantly. Things were indeed crazy when you have people close to you who worked for an organization such as SHIELD.