ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Is she watching you again?" (Y/n) (l/n) asked Byakuya Togami, looking up from her own book. Obviously annoyed, the blonde nodded, pushing his glasses up. "Yes, she is." Silence. Neither of the two were very talkative or social, but their relationship could still be described as being friends.

Her (e/c) eyes focused on him again. It was obvious what she was thinking in that moment. 'Why won't you say anything to make her go away?' He shrugged, having seen that expression too often for his own good. Or hers. 'Seriously, what's wrong with that girl?'

The thing that bothered her the most, was the fact that Toko Fukawa, the girl obsessed with the blonde, wouldn't budge or go away, until Byakuya looked at her. 'She's too shy to look him in the eyes, but not shy enough to stalk him? If only that fool would stop wasting her time.'

After a few more minutes, she shut her book closed, bookmarking it before she did so. "I'll be right back, Togami." Not even waiting for a response, she walked towards the Ultimate Writing Prodigy. Said girl froze on the spot, watching her come closer and closer.

"Why can't you just stop watching him? He may not be bothered by it anymore, but that doesn't mean people around him aren't." It seemed like her words didn't even get recognized by her. Instead, she just looked away, fiddling with her hands nervously. "Hey! Did you even hear a single word of mine?"

The female flinched, and quickly fled the scene. "What the-?! Hey, get back here!" (Y/n) didn't have a chance. Toko was already gone, running down the hallway as fast as she could. "Seriously..." She mumbled, looking away, her eyes meeting the ones of Byakuya. He had raised an eyebrow.

"If you didn't notice, Togami, she was too busy with focusing on you. So no, I couldn't talk her out of it." He let out a small sigh and just nodded. "Alright. I guess I should've expected that. Maybe I should talk to her again."

It was the (h/c) haired female's turn to raise an eyebrow. "Talk to her? You mean like when you told her to take a shower because she smells bad? Or the time when you downright told her to never face you again? It didn't seem to have a convincing result."

A small scowl appeared on his perfect features. "Maybe. But she didn't bother me for a whole week after that. I'm making progress. Also... It would be better if you don't do something like that again. That girl is crazy and could hurt you." She was surprised by how serious he sounded.

"Crazy? Definitely. Why would she be stalking you, if she wasn't? But hurt me? Seriously?" (Y/n) looked at him, her expression sceptical. "Yes. I mean it. You should be really careful whenever she's around." He scoffed. "And no, I'm not joking, if you were going to ask that."

The (h/c) haired female was silent for a few more minutes. She just couldn't understand why someone like Toko Fukawa would be able to hurt her. But if her friend - who was normally cold and didn't care about anyone - told her that it was serious, she maybe shouldn't question it.

'I've read about stalkers that became murderers... Is this one of those cases?' She didn't dare to voice her concerns, instead giving the blonde a nod. "Alright. I personally don't see anything dangerous in her, but I will take your word for it." If only she knew what was soon going to happen.
❀❀❀❀❀