ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
After having found out who her 'stalker' was, the (h/c) haired female didn't want to go to school the next morning. She wasn't sure what would happen if Toko revealed herself as some sort of psychopath that was thirsting after her blood. Would she be able to defend herself?

Nonetheless, (y/n) knew that her education was important enough to still attend class. After all, she would maybe see her friend again and could ask him about the weird female that had been following her. 'He really ows me an explanation.' She thought while entering the hallways.

'The problem is: I don't even know the name of his class. We may be friends, but we never even thought about exchanging our contact information. I can't text or call him either.' She sighed, knowing it would be difficult to have the conversation that she so badly wanted.

'That girl seems to be a tough subject for him, too. Whenever I asked him about her, he immediately grew annoyed. How am I supposed to talk about her without getting the cold shoulder?' (Y/n) sighed, looking around the building for her friend. She still had some time before her first classes started.

Once again, footsteps could be heard behind her. But this time, she didn't care too much. It was a busy morning, people were still rushing to their classes. The bell hadn't rang yet. The only weird thing was, that the footsteps stopped as soon as she stopped walking, as well.

'Weird? Am I imagining things?' The (h/c) haired female looked around, not seeing anyone. 'Yes, I must be imagining things, that's all.' Shrugging, she continued walking, soon arriving at the library. Throwing a few glances through the room, she quickly realized her friend wasn't in there.

'Weird. He's an Ultimate, doesn't necessarily need to go to class and normally spends all of his time in here. In fact, I never met him somewhere else.' The female stopped, leaning against a nearby wall. 'Let me think... I don't have much time left, so I should search after class.'

Just when she was about to leave again, someone rushed past her, dropping a shiny object in front of her. 'What?' She leaned down, picking up the dropped item. It was a pair of shiny scissors. 'Who would carry scissors so loosely that they could get lost? There are some weird people in this building.'

Eyeing the object made her realize that maybe the person was just in a rush and didn't think about properly closing their bag. Maybe they were running late. If that was the case, she should hurry and give the scissors to the lost and found office.

'I need to be quick. My first class starts soon.' With that in mind, she walked to said office, turning the scissors in. Of course, she couldn't tell them who dropped them. Everything had happened too fast for her to catch a glance of the person's appearance.

The rest of the day passed relatively fast. (Y/n)'s mind was always occupied, be it schoolwork or her friend that she couldn't find. The latter made her grow upset whenever she thought about it. Even though they never talked to each other much when they were together, they had still been friends.

'Maybe he's sick... Should I stop by at his place? He did tell me his address once...' She sighed, impatiently waiting for the bell to signal the end of the day. 'Then I also should stop by the store to get him some medicine and soup.' The bell rang.
❀❀❀❀❀