ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Yes, I want to know who did this!" (Y/n) was more than just panicked. Her hands were sweating and shaky, her eyes looking around the room every now and then. The paranoia that had her in its firm grasp wasn't going to let go of her and her mind.

"I..." The blonde laid his head back. "Just untie me first. Did you call the police?" It amazed her how he could stay this calm, even though he was the one that had been kidnapped and tied up in an abandoned building. "Of course I did, I'm not an idiot!"

Her response made him chuckle quietly. He may have been acting all tough and cold, but it was obvious that he was getting weaker by the moment. Just then, sirens could be heard in the distance. "I called them when I left my house. I knew it could be dangerous."

"Coming back to your question... I don't think you're ready to hear this. Especially since I told you to stay away from her." His words were like a slap in the face. "What...? Are you sure it was her?" He shook his head. "I'm not entirely sure... Though I remember purple hair..."

Days had passed. After the police took her and Byakuya's account, they made sure to search the whole neighborhood for someone with purple hair. Someone that fit into the blonde's description. But they couldn't find anyone. And no one saw a person like that either.

Since then, (y/n) couldn't have bothered to come to school. She was scared. Scared to no end. The person that had been stalking her maybe was a kidnapper, a potential killer. How could anyone stay calm after something like that? It was clear that the (h/c) haired female needed some recovery.

Now that her friend had her number, he surprised her by occasionally checking up on her. He didn't know why exactly she was hiding. She didn't have the guts to tell him about what had happened in his absence. But he figured that it had something to do with Toko Fukawa.

Sometimes, while she was hiding under her blanket at night, he would send her 'funny' pictures and videos. Well, maybe people that were over the age of fifty would find those videos funny. Yet, she appreciated the thought behind it. She knew that he wasn't experienced when it came to friendship.

'Wow. A cat falling from a bed. Funny.' The (h/c) haired female had to laugh a little. Her friend really sent her whatever appeared first on his recommendation page. 'You could at least watch the video yourself, you brat.' She giggled once more, coming out from underneath her blanket.

Yes, the videos were never really funny to her. The thing that was, however, was the fact that he seemed to use their chat as a trash bin for all the things that he didn't want to see on his phone, thinking she might like all of them.

'But... All of his attempts of cheering me up still can't get rid of my fear entirely... I know it's kind of wrong to keep quiet about it... I'm just really scared of what he might think of me... He might think I provoked Toko Fukawa, which then caused her to snap...'

(Y/n) closed her eyes. This whole thing really wasn't easy to deal with. 'Then again, he suspected Toko of being the culprit, so he knows that she isn't sane at all.' Burying her face in her hands, she decided to soon try and tell him about everything that had happened.
❀❀❀❀❀