ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Byakuya looked at the exit of the library, stunned over what had just happened. 'Was that... Genocider Syo?' His eyes travelled towards the windows. "Of course. Waiting until it's dark to surprise your victim." He hurried towards the front desk, waking up the confused and startled librarian. "What is it...?"

"Here. Please be so kind and clean up our table." He dropped a stack of money onto their desk, before running out, not waiting for an answer from them. 'Judging from the sudden attack, (y/n) is probably trying to hide now. Where would she do that, though?'

The same thing Toko was asking herself. Well, not Toko, but her second, really deadly personality. "Where the f-ck is that b-tch? I swear, for once I'm gonna murder a chick!" The pair of scissors in her hands were sharp enough to damage someone without even opening them.

Slowly and painfully, she dragged her feet across the floor, making sure to stretch the chase as much as possible. This was fun for her, nothing more than a game or challenge. To her, it didn't matter that someone would die. Everything that counted was the pure adrenaline of the moment.

"Come on out, I promise I won't hurt ya~!" The malicious laugh that followed her sentence echoed through the halls. "I know I look scary, but I'm really sooo gentle!" No one else was in the halls. They were alone, meaning that there would be no help arriving for (y/n).

'F-ck, f-ck, f-ck!' The (h/c) haired female internally cursed, hurrying around another corner and coming to a stop. In the distance, she could hear the psychotic killer's laughter. 'I really am a lucky person. First, my friend gets kidnapped, then I get stalked and now I'm being chased by a killer.'

A shaky breath escaped her mouth. 'If only I took Byakuya's warning more seriously...! Maybe I would've never caught her attention, then. But am I really to blame for this...?' Her thoughts were rushing through her head like a strong river, washing away every ounce of logic.

"Aww, look who I found!" Genocider Syo's voice made said river dry out immediately, causing her to start running again. 'I shouldn't have stopped running in the first place...!' (Y/n) gulped, trying to stay calm and collected. Panic could cause her to suddenly die by a pair of scissors.

Time seemed to stand still when the (h/c) haired female was trapped in a dead end. 'I can't just run back... She would kill me! And it seems like there's no way out of here...' She looked around a few times, frantically searching for a good hiding spot.

The slow footsteps were confirming her thoughts: That killer was playing with her, like a cat would play with a mouse. Fortunately, she was near a restroom, which she quickly rushed into. She ran into one of the stalls, locking the door and beginning to only breath when necessary.

'Hah? Where did she go?' Genocider Syo was rather confused for a second, looking around the empty hallways. 'I was so f-cking sure that she ran into this direction! How could I be wrong?! This isn't my first killing!' She growled, stabbing a nearby wall out of anger.

'Fine. No more games. As soon as I see this b-tch, I'm going to sprint towards her and slice-' Her thoughts were interrupted by a sneeze, bringing back the timid and shy Fukawa. "Huh? Why am I in this part of the school? What did Syo do this time?"
❀❀❀❀❀