ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
After her sudden confession, the purple haired female immediately stopped crying. "W-Wait... Did I just say that aloud...?" She gulped, the rest of her tears dropping onto the female's lap. "Yeah, you did, you psycho...!" (Y/n) was more than just disturbed. What was wrong with that girl?

"I didn't mean to do that yet!" Toko immediately began to sob again. "I wanted to get closer to you first! I'm such an idiot, you hate me now!" Her cries echoed through the room, making them sound even worse. 'Oh my god... I would've rather let Genocider Syo kill me...'

"Please, forgive me!" With that, she stood up and ran out of the basement. "Wait, that doesn't mean you can just keep me here!" But the writer was already gone, having locked the door behind her. 'She's absolutely batshit crazy... How am I supposed to not hate her?'

The (h/c) haired female let her head hang down in despair. The situation was getting worse and worse. 'She's acting like she's all innocent, as if she didn't stalk Byakuya and me...' Her phone fell to the floor when she moved her waist to the side, the screen cracking instantly.

'F-ck! Please tell me that it's still working!' The female internally cursed. Judging from the cracked screen and the floor that was made entirely out of concrete, it was unlikely for the device to be still intact and functioning. 'How am I supposed to get help now?!' She panicked again.

All of the bad luck she was having led to some tears dripping down her own cheeks. 'Even if I managed to break free, I wouldn't have been able to call help, anyways... This hole probably doesn't have any signal at all...' Her situation seemed to be hopeless.

Then, she heard loud swearing. At first, she thought that the killer was back, but then she listened more closely. It seemed like Toko was arguing with herself, though she couldn't understand about what. 'I knew that girl was crazy the moment she started stalking Byakuya and me. What's wrong with her?'

(Y/n) didn't know how often she had asked herself that already. Probably too often for her own good. 'I just hope she doesn't throw another crying fit...' The door then flung open one more time. "(Y/n), I need to talk to you about my feelings...!" Toko sounded desperate.

"About your feelings...? What feelings could you possibly have for me? Love? Please. I don't think so." The (h/c) haired female's voice grew cold, making her admirer jump. "I'm sorry! I know you probably don't like being tied up like this! It was Genocider! I had no say in it!"

She dropped onto her knees, ignoring how badly she had scraped them open on the harsh concrete floor. "You have to believe me! I love you! I love you more than my own life! I know I sound crazy, but it's the truth! Please, accept my feelings for you!"

The purple haired female's cheeks had tears stains on them. "If you truly love me, why can't you untie me? Do you know how badly these ropes are burning my skin?" Toko jumped. "Oh my god, I didn't mean to hurt you!" She began to undo her restrains, before suddenly stopping.

"But... If I untie you, you wouldn't stay with me..." Slowly, her head lowered onto (y/n)'s lap again, tears dropping down onto her (skirt/pants). "I feel so guilty for hurting you, I really do... But I will never be able let you go again..." She looked up at her crush. "Because I love you..."

➳𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑
❀❀❀❀❀