ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Who the f-ck is this...? She looks like Fukawa but also like a serial killer..." This time, (y/n) wasn't able to handle it by herself. She quickly grabbed her phone, dialing Byakuya's number. If anyone would know something about things like these, it should've been him.

"Byakuya Togami speaking. Who is on the phone?" His voice definitely didn't calm her down. It did the exact opposite, actually: Hearing his voice made her remember the things that happened to him. Things that happened because of the person that was currently stalking her. She shouldn't have called him.

"I... I'm sorry for calling, I accidentally pressed the wrong button, bye...!" Before the blonde was able to react, she hung up, laying her head into her hands. "This is... So stressful... Why does that killer look like Fukawa? And why is she tormenting me like this...? She looks like she could easily break in..."

Sighing, the (h/c) haired female stood up. "No. That woman doesn't only look like Fukawa... It is Fukawa. No one could look alike like this, unless they're twins. But as far as I know, that girl doesn't have any siblings, so that is that."

(Y/n) didn't know what to do, so she decided to think with someone else's mind. 'If Byakuya was being stalked and couldn't call the police because they were unable to catch the psycho already, what would he do?' She put her hands on her cheeks in frustration. 'What would he do...?'

Her beautiful (e/c) eyes lit up. 'Of course! He would try and dig up information about them, right? Well, maybe not, but that's what I'm going to do now!' As quickly as she could, she got dressed, practically jumping into her shoes before leaving her safe and warm home.

'I know a place where people store information about serial killers, psychopaths and others that made it into the news or police's files!' (Y/n) was aware of the fact that she could be totally wrong. If the woman on the footage wasn't a known killer or psycho, it would be a waste of her time.

The female didn't greet the happy woman that was sitting behind the desk in the library. Who would have the nerves to smile right then and there? Having something important to do made her forget her common manners. But who cared about it?

'It's not like she isn't used to rude people, right? I might sound like an a--hole right now, I know that. What's more important, is knowing who my stalker is, though.' Looking through the shelves made her realize how many known serial killers there were, leading her to gulp loudly.

'D-mn. If all this information is about dangerous people, I might not be able to sleep tonight.' A sign that read 'unsolved/wanted' caught her attention. 'Maybe this is just a waste of my time. Maybe Fukawa never even committed a crime before. That would be embarrassing for me.'

When she picked up one of the boxes, a stack of documents fell onto her lap. 'What's that?' Curiously, she took a look at them, widening her eyes only seconds later. 'Genocider Syo...? But here it says that she only... Killed... Men...' Her thoughts stopped when she saw the picture.

Around the corner, peeking out between some books, was Toko Fukawa. Well, it wasn't her at the moment. 'Doesn't she know that curiosity killed the cat? Man, if she were a man, I would've already killed that b-tch.' She fled the scene before anyone could see her.
❀❀❀❀❀