ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Thanks for checking in on me, I guess..." (Y/n) really wasn't in her best state, setting down the cup of tea that she was drinking from. "No problem." Byakuya pushed up his glasses, before letting out a long sigh. "Are you finally willing to talk about what happened?"

His words made her freeze. "I... Don't know what you're talking about. I don't have anything to tell you." Another sigh escaped his lips. "Yes, of course. So why are you hiding away at home? You're clearly not sick or injured. Actually, you seem to have been traumatized from something."

For a few moments, both of them were quiet. "I... Yes. Something happened. It has something to do with Fukawa. But..." Her (e/c) eyes looked to the side. "But it isn't really a good explanation of why I'm hiding from everyone and everything... Maybe I'm just extremely overreacting."

"What happened?" The blonde didn't answer the last two sentences, knowing that it didn't matter right now if it was extremely bad or not. The only thing that was important, was that (y/n) was finally opening up to him. "So? What did Fukawa do? Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?"

Almost angrily, she huffed, turning her head away from him. "You're funny, you really are." She looked at him again. "I did stay away from her. I ignored her whole existence, at that! I acted as if she was air! As if she was nothing and that's it!"

He was slightly surprised by her raised voice, slowly nodding. "I see." That was all he was able to say before she began to talk again. "I looked around the whole school for you when you were gone, because I was quite worried, you know? It wasn't like you to just vanish."

"That's... True, I guess." He nodded again. "I know that it's true!" The (h/c) haired female rolled her eyes. "And... While I was looking around the building, I heard footsteps behind me. Wherever I went, I was able to hear footsteps! Someone was following me."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves down. "I ran into the restroom and the person - probably Toko - opened the door and left me alone again. It was psycho terror! She even sabotaged the door so I wouldn't hear it close. After that, she followed me all the way to your house..."

The Ultimate Affluent Progeny didn't notice that he was holding his breath, until he finally breathed in again. "I will contact my lawyer." Finishing his cup of tea, he stood up. "You're my friend, I won't let her do the same to you as she did to me."

That night, (y/n) was thinking about going back to school the next day. The conversation they had had calmed her down. 'I will probably sleep much better tonight...' But before she could even close her eyes, it knocked on her door. It was late, really late.

'Did Byakuya forget something...? But he didn't even have anything with him, did he...?' Slowly and sleepily, the girl stood up, freeing herself from her warm and comforting blankets. It was times like these where she was thankful for the small door viewer that she had. 'Weird... There's nobody out there...'

At that point, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be scared or annoyed, opening the door quietly. Nobody was there. Just a little box on her doorstep. It was wrapped in (f/c) wrapping paper. 'What the h-ll is this...? Who...?' She didn't notice the person watching from some nearby bushes.
❀❀❀❀❀