ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"That's just what I needed... A fresh, new start..." (Y/n) let out a small sigh of content, closing her eyes for a few seconds. It was a spontaneous decision, but it couldn't have made her happier. When she woke up that morning, she had suddenly decided to go back to school.

Never in her life was she so happy to see the giant hallways. It made her feel somehow safe. After all, if she was surrounded by people, no one could try to kill her. 'Also, her victims are men only, so why would she kill me at all?'

The (h/c) haired female looked around. Yes. Everything felt normal again. As if all those things never happened in the first place. 'I shouldn't get too brave, though. As far as I know, Fukawa could still be following me... I never thought she would be the same person as a famous killer.'

For a few seconds, said purple haired female popped up in her head. 'What a shame. She's really cute and probably a good student as well.' She shrugged. 'Well, seems like the police will never catch her. Aren't these Ultimates practically protected from the law?'

Thoughts like these made her grow mad. 'Why should they be protected? They may be extraordinary good at something, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a threat to society. Come to think of it... What kind of talent is the one Togami has? Ultimate Affluent Progeny? What even is that?'

Suddenly, she bumped into the blonde herself, who was just as surprised to see her. "You're finally back at school? So you decided to quit that little tantrum of yours?" He pushed up his glasses, shaking his head. 'Ah, yes. Everything is back to normal. He's the same Togami from before.'

"Yes, I did. I read about something really creepy, by the way. It seems like Toko Fukawa is a famous serial killer, called Genocider Syo. She only killed men, though, so I don't know why she was following me." Byakuya's face grew serious as he threw a look over her shoulder.

"Was? She still is following you. And..." Before she could react, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the library. "I know about Genocider. I've known for quite some time now. As long as Fukawa doesn't sneeze, you'll be fine. Don't worry too much about it."

Toko froze when she saw Byakuya Togami pull her crush into the library. It almost seemed like he wanted to be alone with her. 'Are they a couple now... Oh no... What have I done? How could I let someone take her from me? I need to stop them, right this instance!'

Normally, Toko wasn't someone to interrupt people. Or talk to them. Or try to be seen by them. Her extreme shyness stopped her from doing so. But when she saw Byakuya and (y/n), she decided that she had to do something about it, no matter what it was.

'If Genocider Syo finds about these two, she will surely kill Togami!' For a moment, she panicked, before realizing something. 'But thay wouldn't be too bad, would it? After all, if he dies, I will have her all to myself...' Her face grew red. 'Yes, all to myself... No one else...'

Toko's obsession with the (h/c) haired female had already grown out of control. It was extremely unhealthy and would put everyone involved in a bad spot. Sooner or later, someone would get killed. Though, she didn't know who. Maybe it was better to not know about the future.
❀❀❀❀❀