ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
It had felt like hours when the restroom's door finally swung open, crashing against the wall and probably shattering a few tiles. The world seemed to stop for (y/n). She was absolutely trapped. No way of escaping or anything like that. 'Maybe this wasn't the best hiding spot.'

Internally begging and praying, she closed her eyes, waiting for the malicious voice to sound through the room. "Where are you, b-tch?! I know you're here, don't try to hide! It's only a matter of time until I find and kill you!" Her words made her blood run cold.

'She really is going to kill me... Will she crucify me, just like all of her other victims...? This is sick...' Photos of her previous murders popped up in her mind. The (h/c) haired female didn't want to end up like those poor people. Her mind couldn't stop racing.

She heard the trash bin getting kicked over. 'She isn't the smartest, is she...? I don't think I could fit into one of these small things.' The stall door right next to her was kicked in, crashing against its wall. 'And she definitively has a habit of kicking in doors.'

"Oh, looks like you're not in here either." She smirked, knocking against the stall that she noticed was locked. "Aww, is someone hiding in here?" The killer began to rattle on the door handle. "Come on, I'll get you anyways! If you open up, it'll be over even sooner!"

Then, footsteps could be heard, outside of the restroom. "D-mmit!" Genocider growled, breaking open the door and staring at (y/n), who was shaking in fear right then and there. "Are you really going to kill me?!" She was about to say something else, but got her head slammed into the wall.

Everything grew dark. The (h/c) haired female didn't wake up for a while. Before she was knocked out, she hadn't been sure if she would ever wake up again. Who said the killer didn't just drag her into a forest and murder her there, after fleeing the school?

No one could guarantee that she would stay alive after taking that hit, she knew that. While unconscious, she was indeed dragged out of the school, with the difference that Genocider Syo wasn't planning on killing her yet. Her other side - Toko Fukawa - cherished her too much for that.

When (y/n) woke up, she was in a dark room, tied to a chair. 'No! No, no, no, no!" The female began to trash around, trying desperately to get rid of her restrains. "What's wrong with you?!" She yelled into the darkness, hoping to gain someone's attention.

No one answered her. 'I thought things were finally going well...!' The constant pulling and moving was starting to cause her a headache. The unconsciousness wasn't like a refreshing nap: It had strained her and her health. Especially since the one that dragged her off didn't even think about being gentle with it.

"What do you want from me?! What are you planning?!" This time, someone slowly stepped out of the shadows. It was the killer herself, though she looked rather grumpy. "I'm not planning anything to do with you. I wanted to kill you, but Toko is too emotionally attached to you."

Her words shocked the tied up female. "Emotionally attached?! Are you joking?! I don't even know that girl!" She looked around. "You're both so extremely sick! I can't believe you!" Genocider didn't answer her screams, just growling for a moment and disappearing back into the shadows. "Have fun down here."
❀❀❀❀❀