ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Thank you for helping me with this." (Y/n) let out a sigh, watching the pink haired male as he installed the security camera. "Y'know, I'm a mechanic, not a technician. I don't know why Togami told you to ask me. Thankfully, these things are fairly easy to install."

Giving her a grin, he revealed his rather sharp teeth, flicking the hidden camera slightly. "You can watch the footage over the app that I showed you." She nodded, before raising an eyebrow. "If you aren't a technician... How do you know all these things? That's a bit strange to me."

"Oh, don't worry, I only know about this because my old man is a security freak when it comes to his garage! You know, he stores all our car parts there." His answer made her ease up a little bit. "That makes sense. I'm sorry for being so rude."

Kazuichi shrugged. "It wasn't really rude, so don't ya worry!" Another grin was flashed into her direction. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking... Why are you in need of a thing like that anyways? Is this some kind of dangerous area? Or has someone tried to break in?"

(Y/n) paused, staring at the male in front of her. Was he a person that she would like to share her secrets with? After all, it took her long enough to open up to her only friend. But something about him told her that she would be able to trust him.

"I... Well, I'm getting stalked. At first I thought the person would go away on their own... Yesterday night, someone kept knocking on my door and left a little present... It freaked me out. So I decided to get one of these to catch the culprit."

His eyes widened. Before he could say anything, though, she shushed him, looking around in slight fear. "In fact... Someone could be watching us right now, hidden away in bushes or alleyways... I never know if I'm truly alone or not... I probably sound crazy, but it's the truth, I swear!"

For a moment, silence laid itself over the two. Sighing, Kazuichi pulled out a notebook and wrote something down. He then ripped the page out and handed it to her. "These are all the things you need to know about that thing. I'm sorry for that situation of yours. Stay safe."

Only a few minutes later, he left. 'That conversation was... Nice... I didn't think I would be able to open up to a random person. He just seemed like someone that would listen to me, no matter what.' It made her smile from ear to ear. 'Maybe things will become better now...'

Things did not get better. Not at all. Another night passed with someone loudly knocking on her door. Another day passed where she had to constantly turn around and check her surroundings, in fear of being followed. It was a nightmare, draining her on the inside.

"I'm... So tired..." The (h/c) haired female whispered, before pulling out her phone. "I should finally check that footage... If it hasn't filmed anything, I will throw that thing into the trash..." Slowly, she opened the application on her phone, waiting patiently for it to load. A part of her wanted it to just freeze.

Instead, it was her who froze. Suddenly wide awake, she stared at the video that was now playing on her phone. It was... Toko Fukawa. Another version of her, at that. Her long, sharp tongue made her look like a crazy psychopath. "What...? Who is that...?"
❀❀❀❀❀