ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Laying her head onto one of the books, the (h/c) haired female let out a tired sigh. By the time they had finished their research, it had already gotten dark outside. "It's so late, yet there are still some people studying here..." She quietly mumbled to her friend.

"The students of the reserve course have a lot of pressure on their shoulders." For once, Byakuya decided to acknowledge the 'normal' students of Hope's Peak Academy. "You don't say." With a huff, she shoved the stack of books off the table they were sitting on, making them fall to the floor.

A loud "Shhh!" came from a group of students, which were now glaring at the two friends. (Y/n) only shrugged and closed her eyes. "I'm a reserve course student myself. To be honest, I don't mind all the studying." She then said to her friend, who gave her a surprised expression.

"I see. You don't hear stuff like that every day, do you? Most people are too busy with complaining about all the work they have to do, wasting their time on whining and crying." His words made her look at him. "For some people, it's just not easy."

"I know that." He pushed up his glasses. "The point is: If you're lucky enough to get accepted from a school like this, you should be grateful and start working hard. Do you ever see me spending my time on something else than books?" She thought for a second.

"No, I don't think so. But you weren't lucky. You have an ultimate talent, us reserve course students don't." His eyes met hers. "My talent may have gifted me with a good future, but that doesn't mean I will be able to succeed when I'm older. I'm not an only child."

"Oh." Slowly, the (h/c) haired female understood what he meant. "I guess you're fighting for the will of your parents every day, hm?" Her eyes fell onto the pile of books on the floor. "Aren't you already better than them? I mean, you're an ultimate in a school like this."

The blonde sighed. "It's not as easy as that. I may have been accepted into this school, yes. I never did anything significant for my parents, though. Most of my siblings are planning to either get important and high paying jobs, or start their own company as soon as they can."

She wanted to say something, but noticed that someone was watching them. Toko Fukawa. Anger boiled up inside of her. 'She's stalking us again?! When will she have enough of this?!' Byakuya tried holding her back, to no avail. The female ran towards the exit, grabbing the panicked girl's sleeve.

"You really have the nerve to stay close to us, after everything you've done?!" Suddenly, a pair of scissors was swung at her, making her flinch back. 'What the?! Is she trying to kill me?! I thought only her second persona would do something like that!'

"Aww, don't look at me like that!" 'F-ck. That's not Fukawa.' Quickly, (y/n) turned around, running off. The footsteps behind her signaled that the dangerous killer was following her. "Come here, I swear I'm not going to hurt you!" Her voice made her feel sick. 'I'm so stupid!'

She stopped after rounding a corner. 'How can one be as stupid as me?! Of course she waited until the school was almost completely empty! Where else would she be able to kill me this easily?!' Internally cursing, the (h/c) haired female starting running once more. 'This may be my last day...!'
❀❀❀❀❀