Epilogue

The Kerners

Six years later....

"Commander Hawkeye." A voice said. Hawkeye looked up and saw a lieutenant.  "Hello Lieutenant, how can I help you?" Hawkeye said as he stopped the paperwork he was dong on the desk. "Is true, that you are the son of Slider but also godson to the late Iceman and Cpt. Maverick?" He asked. 

"Yeah, just to let you know Iceman was good man, one of the best, you guys would've loved him.... just can't believe he's been gone six years now." Hawkeye said. Then Hawkeye looked at the Lieutenant. "You fly like my uncle Mav, but do be careful." Hawkeye said. "Yes sir." 

"That would be all commander." He said. "Your dismissed." Hawkeye said as the Lieutenant left. Hawkeye looked at the clock. "Well time to see my wife, son and daughter." Hawkeye said with a smile.

Six years have went by, So much has happened since they went onto that dangerous mission.

After coming back from France, Hawkeye proposed to Phoenix which they gotten married a year later, then a few months after they gotten married, they found out they were expecting their son Mason, but just recently, they had their daughter Ruby, she wasn't able to fly for a few more weeks, Hawkeye couldn't be anymore happier with the life he has.

As for Dove and Glory, Dove and Rooster ended up together, they have a daughter name Nicole together. Glory who ended up going to France just like Dove last minute, Found love in france, they have a son name Leon together.

..................

"Mom, when is dad coming home?" Mason asked his mother. She looked back at her son and smiled. "He should be home soon, that's if Lieutenants aren't keeping him busy. They adore him, can you blame them." Natasha said. 

If you would ask Natasha during Top Gun that she would Marry Hawkeye and currently have two kids with him.... She would tell you. ....  your fucking crazy.

Then she heard his truck pulled into the driveway, she smiled and looked at her son. "Mason why don't you greet your father, I am going to get your little sister." Natasha said which put a smile onto his face. Mason hopped out of his chair and ran to the front door. 

He quickly ran out the front door. Dominic smiled. "Dad!" Mason exclaimed. Dominic picked up his son, "Hey little guy! did you have a great day?" He asked his son. "I did, I did, how was Top Gun?" Mason asked. "Well.... I talked to your mother, How would you like to spend the day with me tomorrow?" Dominic asked his son and huge grin popped onto his face.

Their son has been showing interests in Top Gun, Dominic was the same way his age, he wouldn't be surprised if Ruby turned out the same way.

"I would love to dad!" He exclaimed happily. Dominic chuckled and pressed a kiss on his son's cheek. "Where's your mother at?" Dominic asked. "She was getting Ruby." Mason answered. "Let's go in." Dominic said as His son nodded his head at him.

They stepped foot in the door, Dominic set Mason down on the ground. Dominic made eye contact with his wife, after so long, she still managed to take his breath away. "Have a good day?" She asked as he approached her. "I did." He said as he pecked her lips then look down at their daughter. "Our sweet Ruby." Dominic said as he stroked his daughter's cheek.

Natasha smiled, "Your dad has her wrapped around his finger, same with my dad."  Natasha said. "How did I get so lucky?" Dominic questioned and Natasha looked up at him. "I was going to ask the same thing, I guess we are both pretty lucky." Natasha said and he smiled at her.

"Have you heard from Maverick?" Dominic asked as Natasha handed him their daughter, he went to sit on the couch. "Yeah, today actually, he was wondering if we were able to attend dinner their tomorrow night, Bradshaw will be there." Natasha replied. "Yeah, he wants a excuse to see the kids.... just kidding, yeah we can." Dominic said. Natasha smiled. "He loves the kids." Natasha said.

"Yeah, I am really glad he has Penny, he deserves the world." Dominic said. "I am glad I have you and our kids." Natasha said, He smiled at her. "I'm taking Mason with me tomorrow so it will be you and Ruby here tomorrow, plus Rooster is bringing Nicole so it should be fun." Dominic said. "I can't believe you two are working together at Top Gun." Natasha said. "Yeah but Bradshaw and I, we are a team, it's always been that way." Dominic said. Natasha smiled then Dominic looked over at his son then back at his wife. 

"So whose down for a movie night, I'll order some pizza and stuff, sound good?" Dominic asked. "Yes!" Mason exclaimed happily. "Sounds good to me, you can pick the movie Mason." Natasha said. "It would make sense to know he will pick his favorite." Dominic said. "Ratatouille!" Mason exclaimed happily and they both chuckled at their son.

.......................

Author's note

Well... That's all, Hawkeye is finished, thank you for the love and support you have shown on this book, it means the world.