One

Ruby pov

Jumping onto the couch with Jamal, my older brother Mario walking into the house.

"were you guys spying on me" he asked after slamming the door.

We all shook our heads no as Jamal nodded yes making me elbow him.

Mario started crying making everyone look at him "You okay, homie" Cesar asking sitting at the end of the couch.

"yes, no, i don't know"he cried coming to stand in front of us.

He chucked making me confused "look at you, on the verge of high school all the excitement, all the first, first partys, first football games, first love, want me to drop some knowledge" he asked making everyone speak at once.

"no"

"not really"

"High school, its the foundation for the rest of your lifes, any false stars could lead to your own dead end, not sure, you guys are smart, setting curves and all that, but you still have to go hard, cause there's only one chance at first impressions, so, do you want to sit on the sidelines or play in the game"

"I just don't wanna die" Jamal said making me agree

"Is mario high" Monse asked confused.

"Yes, he's high, on life and memories, and some seriously good indo, what i was saying is wor hard, put your heart out here, even if its broken by some bitch you've known since Mr. Estrada's seventh grade social studies, anyway.... uh... what i was saying, and you may want to write this down, don't go into high school without a backup, you guys need to stick together to survive, got it?" he asked making everyone nod.

"I'm going to college, mofos!" he yelled laughing.

"now kiss my class ring" he said putting into infront on my face making me quickly and hesitantly kiss it.

"what the freak"

"is he kidding me"

"that's why you don't smoke that stuff" we said as he walking away.

"Damn, I almost forgot, one last thing dont bone Monse" he said making us all laugh as he walked away.

"why would anyone want to do that" Monse said laughing.

He came back shaking his head "And dont bone  my little sister blood or not" He said leaving again.

"Ew dude your little sisters like 10"

"No, he means Lana, she's coming back from New york in a little" I said shrugging as everyone looked at me confused.

10 weeks later
Lana pov

I smiled getting out of the car, paying the guy then grabbing my bags.

"Im here" I yelled walking inside

"Ruby trae tu trasero aquí" I yelled not seeing anyone around

Ruby came out of his room, with a taller dude, damn ruby's short

He smiled coming over and hug me "still short as ever" I said breaking the hug.

He chuckled playfully pushing my shoulder "Im an inch taller" he said rolling his eyes.

The taller one looked at me confused "Mom and Dad pop out another kid while i was gone" I said laughing.

Ruby laughed going over to his friend "No, this is my best friend Jamal" he said making me smile at Jamal.

"hey"

"h-hi"

We walked into i assume his room, I sat on the bed when a girl came into the room, slightly taller than me and Ruby.