two

Lana pov

"I'm so tired of walking, i need a sugar daddy" I said as Monse looked into the street hearing music come out of a car.

"we can't tell you what Cesar said"

"Fine, ill ask him myself" she said grabbing my arm.

"If we die im so going to haunt your ghost" I said as we stopped in front of the car.

"hey, you crazy" The driver asked sticking his head out of a window.

"si, loco" I said rolling my eyes
Yes, crazy"

She still had ahold of my arm pulling my over to the drivers side, she leaned down making me lean down.

"I just wanted to let Cesar know I was back in town" she said as i assume the boy in the passenger seat was Cesar.

"And you and your friend are looking like a fine ass hyna"

"yea, and underage hyna" I said smiling 

"feisty, i like that" he said leaning in making me lean back.

"It's all good you just look a little different what is it?" he asked as i saw Cesar looking at me.

"my boobs" she said making me snort covering it with a cough.

"Nah, you got your braces off" he said then looked down laughing, then drove off.

"When did Oscar get out" she asked as Ruby put his hoodie over her.

"six weeks ago"

"now it makes sense, whatever Cesar said, he said to impress Oscar, Cesars terrified of his brother"

"he's kinda cute" "along with everyone else" me and Jamal said at the same time.

"then who cares what he said"

"just drop it"

"does it look like i can just drop it"

"actually, you do, you just won't"

"Tax time, bitches" someone said from behind us making us turn around.

"and you are" I asked raising my eyebrow as he looked me up and down.

"could be yo future" he said smirking at me.

"Hand up, money out" he said to Jamal, Monse and Ruby.

"okay first of all bitc-" I said but was cut off when Ruby put his hand over my mouth,

"how can we take money out with our hands up" Ruby said making me look between them.

"I know you bookheads got that back-to-school gwop"

"Its orientation day" Monse said making me nod.

"so technically, we're neither out of school nor back to school" I said annoyed that they wont just walk away from him.

"we don't have any money" Ruby said.

"what about that 20" Jamal said making me look at him wide eyed.

"damn, you can't keep a secret for shit" I said looking back at Latrelle.

He looked at Ruby putting his hand out, as Ruby got into his pocket taking the money out and giving it to him.

He took the money "Aye ill see you later hermosa" he said to me then walking off
                  "aye ill see you later  beautiful"

"At least you finally got your own room" Jamal said to Ruby who was still annoyed