Nine.

Lana pov

We got home as Ruby dumped out the candy.

"I cant believe Monse went home. Although she is covered in egg. but she's missing out on our jackpot" he said as i walked over dressed in sweats and a hoodie, after me and Cesar took a shower to get all the egg off of us.

"Hey I'm gonna bounce" Cesar said looking at me as i smiled nodding.

"bye" I said as he kissed me.

"bye" he smiled leaving.

"later" Ruby said when Olivia came over.

"Olivia, its still early. You up for nightmear on Elm Street" Ruby asked looking at her.

"Sure" she said shrugging.

"Great. Gonna take a quick shower then we can get our scare on" Ruby said walking away, as i looked at Jamal trying to put a sweet tart bar between his lips and nose.

I was laying in bed when someone knocked on the window, i sat up confused going over to it to see Cesar.

"What are you doing" I asked confused after i opened the window.

He shrugged climbing through it.

"i thought you left" I said closing the window.

"I did, but i missed you" he said hugging me as i laughed a little.

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand and going over to me bed.

He laid down as i laid next to him.

He kissed the top of my head.

I placed my head on his chest as my leg went over his.

he sighed "What's wrong" I asked rubbing his arm.

"Monse said i wasn't safe, i think she was right" he said as i sat up leaning on my arm.

"She's wrong, Cesar. You mean the world to me and no matter what I'm always here. No matter how many juices i have to dump on the floor" i said laughing as he laughed.

"Thank you" he said kissing me.

"Always" I smiled laying back down on him.

"Good night" he said yawning.

"Good night, Cesar" I said pulling the blankets over us.

I walked over to Cesar "what you doing" I asked side hugging me.

"nothing, happy for Monse, she thinks she found her mom" he smiled hugging me.

"That's good!" I smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"I have class, talk later?" I asked as he nodded.

"Also i cant hang after school" I said before leaving.

"Wait why?" he asked confused.

"Olivia got sucked into handing with jasmine, Olivia sucker Monse into hanging with them, and Monse sucker me into hanging with him" I said as he frowned at me.

"But it was supposed to be movie night" he said groaning.

"Hmm, maybe i can get out of it" I said shruggign.

"but i have to go, bye" i said kissing him before running off to my class.

Me, Jasmine, Monse and Olivia were in mine and her room as Jasmine was using my lipstick.

She placed it down not bothering to close it, ass he grabbed my deodorant using it.

"i didn't say you could use that. or my lip stick" I said watching her as she was going through mine and Olivia's closet.