Five.

Lana pov

I was at Cesar's helping him paint his room.

"Im gonna use the restroom ill be back" I said earning in him nodding and me going to the bathroom.

I went back to his room but stopped hearing him talk to someone.

"The plan to talk to Oscar wasn't all me, we strategized as a team" I recognized as Monse.

"Okay, i heard you the first time"

" I wasn't the instigator"

"Got it"

"Wanted to make sure you knew"

"Loud and clear"

"and im not a honey badger"

"Whatever you say, goodnight"

"yes" I head Cesar ask.

"are you sure, you're sure"

"about what"

"what i said"

"yea, you're not the instigator"

"right "

"that all"

"yep"

"really, cause you could of just sent that in a text"

"No, tone is never properly conveyed through text"

"ah"

"Lana's really pretty isn't she"

"i guess, i haven't noticed"

"mm. Right. Got it. Goodnight"

I bit my lip going back into his room and sitting on his bed.

"Come on lana, we got alot to paint" he said making me laugh.

He came over going to hand my a paintbrush, but missed getting it on my nose.

I gasped as he laughed.

I grabbed the paint out of his hand brushing it onto his face.

He looked at me smirking trying to grab the brush but i got onto the bed "No" I said laughing when he got the brush.

He grabbed it rubbing it onto my shirt making me look at my shirt and pout.

"This was my favorite shirt" I said before grabbing a new brush and throwing the paint on it at him.

He laughed as I fell onto the bed and him falling on top of me.

I bit my lip as I felt his breathing on my neck, he got up slightly hovering over me.

He looked at my eyes and slowly down to my lips.

I swallowed slowly, seeing him lean in closer.

He leaned in closer as his lips captured mine, he placed his hand on my cheek.

He broke the kiss going to take off his shirt but i stopped him "we can't, I can't, you still have something going on with Monse" I said breathlessly.

I got up going to leave as he grabbed my waist pulling my back as i was sat on his lap with me legs on either side.

"Nothing's going on with me and Monse" he said before kissing me again.

The next day we were walking to school.

"get out the way" Ruby said as him, Olivia and Jamal were riding their bikes.

Jamal went past making a engine noise.

I laughed as Cesar leaned over kissing me, earning in my kissing him back.

I was bored walking in the halls when i saw Monse walk out of a closet, and then a little later Cesar walked out.

I chewed on my lip as Cesar looked at me, I scoffed rolling my eyes and walking away.

"no wait, Lana please" he said making me walk away faster running into as i've heard Jasmin.

"did you hear that, no butt cheeks" she said making me nod and hook our arms, earning in Cesar sighing and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"come on people no butt cheeks" she yelled as we kept walking.

I was in the lunchroom waiting for Olivia when Cesar ran over to the table.

"Look Lana, what you saw wasn't what you think, we were talking about other stuff with my brother" he said making me nod not believing him.

"Lana please, we aren't doing anything like that. i swear on everything i love" he said making me sigh and nod.

he smiled getting up kissing me then running off.

I sighed when Olivia came over "I see you and Cesar getting closer" she said making me blush but roll my eyes.

"A little but i don't know, I think something's going on with him and Monse" I said when Monse came and sat down, as the boys also came over sitting down.

"Im wearing indigo tonight, I thought we should claim colors to avoid outfit clashes, Indigo any objections, oh and my pants have red pockets, i know sounds weird but its works"

"what are the pockets for? Roofie?" Olivia asked making me choke on my drink.

"so, what time should we meet" Cesar asked looking at everyone.

"yeah, lets get that in the books, the more specific, the better, what are you guys thinking, like 8:00. 8:05, 8:30"

"Im gonna play it by ear, im not sure im feeling it"

"what, why" Ruby asked Olivia worried.

"not sure if im in the mood to be objectified"

"but you you you used to love the dances in Texas" I said confused as to why she thinks this now.

"if i wanna see a bunch of boners ill just go online" she said ignoring me.

"didn't you head Principal Sarge, the dance is a no-bone zone" Jamal said making me snort.

"Are you kidding, Dances are cesspools of bad behavior" Monse said looking at Cesar making me chew on my lip, but stop once he put his hand on my thigh looking at me.

"i don't wanna do" Monse said making Olivia agree.

"yeah, people get freaky, but what's wrong with getting freaky, yeah i don't get it"

"Explain it to us, why you don't wanna go"

"that was before i remember how lame dances are, and maybe we're just not in the mood"

"Oh, is it your menses" Ruby asked making Jamal choke in his orange, and me spit out my water.

"her what" I asked coughing as Cesar patted my back.

"Her lady pond has runneth red"

"Lady pond" i asked confused.

"what, what am i saying wrong"

"everything" Me, Olivia and Mosne yelled at the same time.

"you guys just don't understand what it's like to be a woman and treated like an object, we have hearts"

"and minds" Olivia added to Monse's rant.

"so take out any question that we're going tonight, the answer is no, with a period cause thats what its actually called"

"Olivia, Lana, lets go dine in a less hostile environment" Monse said as her and Olivia got up to leave.

"what just happened" ruby asked confused.

"i don't think i wanna go either" I said getting up and leaving.

"Way to go Ruby" I heard Cesar say before coming to follow me.

"Lana"

"yea" i asked turning around

"I really wanted you to slow dance with me" he said making me chew on my lip.

I kissed his cheek "You're cute Cesar, look for me on the dance floor" I said before walking away.