Thirteen

Lana pov

"Anyways, i got Jamal on the team" I said smiling.

"For what reason" Monse asked.

"Isn't this exciting? Aren't you excited?" Jamal's mom said coming over as i smiled at her.

"Yes, i am very excited" I said as she smiled at me.

"It's been a long time coming that record-breaking run of injuries" Cesar said nodding.

"I know. i thought we'd have to put that boy in a bubble" His dad said as i laughed.

"You still might" Monse said when they had walked away.

I was laying my head on Cesar's chest as it had been forever since the game started when all the sudden his mom started yelling.

"Twenty-two! twenty-two! put in 22!" she yelled as i looked at her.

"Oh, you heard the lady. Put me in" he yelled before whispering something to Coach.

"They saving me, Ma! They dont want none of this Turner Classic" he yelled when i saw all the football player shaking their head, even the water boy, and he was sitting on the water bucket.

"So petty" I head Ruby say as i rolled my eyes.

"What's petty" Cesar asked playing with my hair.

"Oh! So, now you're talking to me? We've been sitting here four quarters, and you haven't said a word" Ruby said as i rolled my eyes.

"Like, "Hello. How was your day? Your hair is looking immaculate". or "Im sorry"" Ruby said as i groaned.

"Okay, im sorry Olivia kissed me" he said earning in my pinching his leg.

"Ow"

"We dont speak of the you know who" I said still looking at Jamal.

"Are you ever going to forgive her?" Ruby asked as i shrugged.

"Yeah, just more so mad she kissed him knowing we were uh somewhat dating or something. And then didn't even tell me but nor did Cesar. So really i should be mad at you both. So cause i forgave you, I'm sure i can forgive her" I rambled.

"Hey, you guys want soda, candy? Its on me." Olivia asked as i sat up straight.

"Nope"

"Nope" Cesar and Ruby and Cesar said at the same time.

"Liv, uh maybe a water" I asked as she smiled at me nodding.

"Come on, Ruby. Can we not do this" Cesar asked as i looked at them.

"Ruby get over it, she kissed him. You can be pissed at him. But i can. but im not. but i should. i really should. but im not, and neither should you. we can forgive but not forget. so you fuck up again its no bueno. n e wayz. get over yourself Ruben." I finished looking at him.

"I dont want to, Luella" he said as i gaped.

"You're a bitch, Ruben"

"Shut up, Luella"

"Forgive him, Ruben"

"Maybe i dont wanna, Luella"

"Just accept she doesn't want you, Ruben"

"Then you accept, Luella. That Cesar probably kissed her back"

"Look, Ruben. you can say all this shit but im over it. They kissed oh well. Oh well. he said he didn't kiss her back. she said she kissed someone and they pushed her off" I said ending the conversation, thanking Olivia when she gave me a water.