Fourteen

Lana pov

I was walking off the bleachers to leave when Cesar stopped me.

"What" I asked looking at him.

"I wasn't ly-" he began but i stopped him.

"I cant, Cesar" I said looking at him.

"What do you mean" he asked looking at him.

"Yo-you got stuff with Monse, and then you got stuff with Olivia. and i-i dont wanna be your third choice Cesar" I said smiling sadly.

"Lana plea-"

I shook my head "Cesar did you kiss her back" I asked looking at him.

"No"

"Did you and Monse do something in the summer" I asked as he sighed.

"yes but-"

"Im not mad at you for that, im more mad that you lied to me, and everyone else" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"And they both were one time things, i didnt even wanna kiss her." he said looking down at me.

I sighed looking at him "Cesar, you need to think about what you want. I- i cant keep being the one sitting here and getting hurt because you had a thing with Monse, and then Liv kissed you" I said as he nodded.

"I know what i want Lana" he said.

"Then go for it" I said going to walk away when he grabbed my hand pulling me back towards him.

"I want you" he said kissing me.

"Then you cant keep stuff from me" I said once we broke the kiss.

"I wont. I promise" he said kissing me once more, before we left to go home.

That night they were all good with each other.

Ruby and Olivia went home and Ruby talked about waiting for her, they agreed on Lavender for their wedding.

Jamal went home to tell his parents he didn't wanna play football and he quit, when they left he opened his closest looking at his roller world clues.

Monse went home to her dad to talk about her mom.

Lana went to her house accompanied by Cesar as they talked about anything and everything, they got everything off their chest, building their relationship stronger than before.

I was sitting on Cesar's lap as we were all around the table eating and talking.

"This weekend, but i thought he was with them. I dont know" Monse said coming over to the table.

"I dont know" Ruby said as they sat down.

"Wait, where's Mario? i was hoping to see him" Jamal asked as i laughed.

"He went home with his bougie girlfriend to Nevada" I said drinking some coffee.

"Instead of coming home" Monse asked eating some pie.

"Hes in the bone zone" Cesar said.

"Ture" Ruby, me and Monse said at the same time.

"My mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday" Olivia said eating some.

"Guess not this year" she said.

"Dont say that. Maybe your folks will be home before your birthday" Monse said looking at Olivia who was sitting by Jamal.

"in a week? I dont think so." she said.

"Wait, your quince is in a week" Ruby asked looking at her "And you didn't tell us?" he added.