Ten

Lana pov

"You fucker!" I yelled seeing Oscar.

He chuckled lightly, before going back to a straight face.

"This is L.A.P.D. This block is on lockdown. For your safety, remain inside until further advised." A cop said over an intercom as i groaned.

"What" Jasmin said looking around.

"I said i cant believe we're stuck in the house with Oscar" Jamal yelled when halfway through the sentence the sirens went off and Oscar heard his name turning to look at Jamal, Jasmine and Ruby looking at each other.

I grabbed my phone feeling it ringing.

"mom? no, we're safe. Yeah, we're inside. no, you too. okay bye i love you" I said hanging up.

"Who's that?" Ruby asked as i rolled my eyes.

"Big foot. it was mom dumb ass." I said  looking at him, as i walked back into my room as Liv and Monse stopped talking.

"What" I asked confused sitting on my bed.

"Nothing, the lockdown spooked us" Liv said smiling.

"Ah, uh mom and dad are stuck at Costco. So we're stuck in here with little to no food" I said laying down.

"Okay, so you were smashual with this dude once in summer and now you wanna go legit?" Olivia asked as Monse told u about her and this boy that did it once this summer, and she wants to be with him.

"Go legit. What's the worst that can happen?" i asked looking at her.

"The guy could stop talking to me, and our dynamic could change, we've been super tight since fourth grade"

"You're telling me none of them have ever had a girlfriend" Liv asked as Monse shook her head.

"Cesar's never had a girlfriend" she asked making me confused.

"Maybe once in sixth grade, but since then nope, not until Lana came" she said not even looking at me.

"i dont know, he doesn't talk about this stuff with me" she said.

"What about Ruby? What if Ruby got a girlfriend" Liv asked as i sighed laying on my back.

"Yes! God, yes. He'd probably unclench a little" she said as i nodded in agreement.

"Maybe the say the same about you" I said looking at her.

"You implying i'm uptight" she asked looking at me.

"No, you just tend to overthink a lot" I said.

She sighed "Cause i dont have anyone to talk this guy stuff out with! All my friends are dudes" she said playing with a pillow.

"And its just you and your dad right?" Liv asked as she nodded.

"Yeah"

"Where's  your mom" liv asked looking down before looking at her.

"Dont know" she said looking at us "She left when i was little. This is now becoming a sad-fest, so"

"I'm sorry"

"no, I'm sorry. its kind of complicated right now in the mom front, which probably explains why i haven't ever rolled easy with the girls" She said as i yawned.

"What are you talking about? you're totally a girl's girl"

"Okay, your lying, cause I'm pretty sure being a girl's girl means having girlfriends. I've never had real girlfriend's before" she said.

"You do now, you have two" Liv said as i put a thumbs up.

"So, as your real girlfriend's, we think you need to stop worrying about what the guys will or wont say" She said as i nodded.

"And dont be afraid to bring this mystery dude around and introduce him to the crew" I said sitting up when she didn't say anything.

"Or do they already know him?" I asked as she looked at me.

"They dont!" she yelled a little to fast. "But if they did, do you think that they'd care that i kept our stitch a secret for so long?"

"So, they do know him?" Liv asked confused.

"No! no, no, no. That's not what i meant. Okay, im done sitting on the hot seat. your turn, liv. you feeling anyone at school" Monse asked.

"ooo yeah" i laughed going over and sitting on her bed with them.

She sighed "I dont kiss and tell"

I gasped "So you kissed someone"

"Yeah, but uh he didn't kiss me back" she said when Jamal came in the room.

"There's a lockdown outside" he said as i looked at him.

"We know. we can hear" I said laughing slightly.

"Okay. Cool... And also if you're hungry, there aren't any snacks"

"We  know, Jamal" I said looking at him.

"And also, i you may want to full up on liquids since there's no food, but Oscar's taken over the bathroom and i dont think he's coming out any time soon so you may want to dehydrate yourself"

"Why is Cesar's brother here" Liv asked confused.

"He came to ask where Cesar is, right as he left, he came back cause we got on lockdown" I said.

"Olivia. Cesar. I dont know about about Cesar, Olivia. Is it crazy hot in here?" he said fanning himself as he went over in front of the fan.

"Yeah, we're in the middle of a heat wave. Jamal, go get some ice" Monse said looking at him.

"Soo, who'd you kiss" I asked turning to Liv as she smiled.

"Hey! Lets play a game" Jamal yelled as we all went to the kitchen table.

I sighed resting my chin on my palm.

"you cant turn the A/C up that high. You're gonna blow the power" Ruby said coming over.

"I need to regulate my body temperature" he said looking at him.

"I have to pee so bad. And im sprouting major turtle-head. Will someone tell Oscar to get out of the bathroom" she said as everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your the only one who talks to him without shitting yourself" Ruby said.

"So, a phone calls, a phone call. i wouldn't wanna be interrupted" I said throwing my hands up.

"you better hold it" I said pointing at Jasmine.

"What kind of games you wanna play? You guys feel words, pictures, cards"  Ruby asked.

"How about a game that reveals your innermost feelings and secrets"  Olivia said as i shrugged.

"Or... KerPlunk" Jamal said panting.

"How about Smash, Marry, kill?" she suggested as the lights went off.

"Jamal!" we yelled looking at him.

Everyone grabbed their phone turning their flash lights on.

"I think that's a sign that we shouldn't play this game" Jamal said putting his light on his face.

Ruby did the same "Can i talk to you in the kitchen?" he asked.

"No, thanks" Jamal said.

"Jamal, if you come to the kitchen, ill show you where the snacks are" Ruby said looking at him.

"Coming!" Jamal said following him to the kitchen.