day 82: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

'That has to have been one of the best times I have ever had while watching the 2005 animated masterpiece Robots,' said jupitercl0uds. 'I must admit, Ratchet's dad has to be one of my favourite characters.'
'I never knew my dad,' said Ratchet.
'I wasn't talking about you. Anyway, on the topic of favourite characters, I have a confession to make.'

There was silence and everyone turned to face xem.

'S-S-S-Sydney Copperfield [heavy breathing] is- is- is kinda- just hear me out, ok?'
'No. Absolutely not. And you are NOT adding him to the cast. We knew this would happen, so Scarecrow has prepared a speech for you,' said Tails.
'Listen, jupiter, do you remember when we were together? You know, the whole "Scarecrussy" thing?' said Scarecrow.
'Sydnussy...' said jupitercl0uds.
'Listen, you went on hiatus, and if not for Ariel here, I would hate myself. I don't care if you have a "back up character" or anything for if the same thing happened to him that happened to me.'
'I guess you're right. And I don't think Sydney Copperfield would be a bisexual legend like you, Scarecrow.'
'Thank you for reasoning with me. Genuinely. That's- honestly really unlike you.'
'I guess I will have to stay dreaming of his robussy then...'
Waluigi gave a relieved 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' and then started writing his letter to Rosalina.