day 84: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

'Apple, Onion, by any chance do you know any more gay couples that happen to star on cartoon network shows?' asked jupitercl0uds, clearly in a silly, goofy mood.
'Yes, actually, we have cartoon network pride where we all come together and have a mini pride parade,' said Apple.
'We don't tend to be a part of the parade, seeing as we aren't canonically a couple,' said Onion.
'Well who is a part of that parade, and, more importantly, are there any Jellystone characters?'
'Well, obviously, almost everyone from Steven Universe is there, there's Frankie from Elliott from Earth-' said Apple.
'OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT ELLIOTT FROM EARTH THAT WAS BRILLIANT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! There's gonna be a next chapter, right?' Apple and Onion gave false nods.
'Well, seeing as you wanted Jellystone characters, about half the cast is there in the "implied" part, which is the biggest portion of the parade. Most are trans, though there are also a lot of mlm relationships,' said Onion. 'That being said, a few are in the main parade, because we can't even tell if they're implied or explicit.'
'HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT! JELLYSTONE IS GAY! I'm telling Aaron about this. Hold on- does Aaron from Nexo Knights go to pride?'
'Yeah.'
'YES! YES! YES! I FEEL LIKE I AM A LITTLE GERMAN BOY AND MY MUM HAS ALLOWED ME TO DRINK COLA AND PLAY FORTNITE!'
The front door broke off its hinges. They walked in, much to the shock of everyone, though to the surprise of absolutely nobody. Waluigi picked up jupitercl0uds and ran off, screaming 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

 Waluigi picked up jupitercl0uds and ran off, screaming 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'