day 100: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

holy frikkin crap ive been doing this for 100 chapters no way istg this should only be like 2 months old how

Imagine: an incredibly handsome (but not too handsome because he's 8 years old) fox helping his poor friends in need. Yeah, that incredibly handsome fox is me. That's right: after months of reading, I, Miles 'Tails' Prower, am now writing this chapter, and there's nothing that Ash can do to stop me.

Anyway, back to my friends. So, there's Sonic, Apple and Onion, Waluigi on the brink of a 101 character long 'WA!' and me. We're all together and in utter terror for the horror that has been unleashed: Sonic Unleashed (no not really I just couldn't help myself)! In reality, we're up against a terrifyingly tall fate. A fate worse than death. A fate which has been plaguing us for years.

You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, this crazy story begins this morning...

I awoke to an odd scene. I was in the living room, Sonic, Apple and Onion, next to me.
'Finally, you're awake! I was worried about you,' said Sonic.
'We've been waiting for you to wake up so that we could read this note, which says on top "Do not read this until everyone in the room is awake." Seeing as we're all now awake, I will appoint myself to read the note,' said Onion.
'Oi, why do you get to read the note? That's mad unfair!' said Apple.
'Well, I was the first one awake, so it is actually fair. Ahem: "So, you may be wondering what you are currently doing lying on the floor, probably with no memory of previous events today despite the time and a headache. This is because you have been knocked out by a frying pan. Hopefully, none of you are dead but I'm assuming either you're impatient or you're all alive, seeing as you're reading this. If you're wondering who did this and why, then you don't need to know who did it and the reason why is because the 100th chapter should not overshadow Scarecrow and Ariel's upcoming wedding. Signed," and then it's just been crossed out beyond recognition.'
'Let me see that,' I said. Onion passed me the note, much to the dismay of Apple.

'My suspicions were correct. Ash definetly wrote this, this is their handwriting.'

In all honesty, I had my suspicions from the beginning. There's no way such a specific series of events would occur without it being xyr doing. So, it was now time to find everyone else. Judging by the fact the only others with me were Apple, Onion and Sonic, I imagined they were out of the house. It was when I tried to turn the handle on the door that I realised I was probably wrong. It was locked. The sliding doors that opened to my wonderful workshop had something metal tied around the handles. The only option left was the window.

'Have you guys checked the window?'
'Nobody ever knows where the key is for windows. All they know is that it's probably in a mystery drawer somewhere. It'd be kinda rude to open it,' said Sonic. To be honest, I don't think a window being opened would be taken personally by Ash, considering the fact that what they are offended by is seemingly a mystery. I went through the window, the others following reluctantly. A little further down the hill, we found Waluigi with Orbot and Cubot, who were holding hands.
'Did you escape through the window too?' asked Apple. Waluigi nodded.
'These two weren't too bothered about it, though. They were in a really romantic mood for some reason and so now they're being all lovey-dovey with each other. Also, they refuse to speak English at the moment. I cheered them on anyway, though. They're a cute couple.'
'And are not WE a cute couple?' asked Apple, gesturing towards himself and Onion. Waluigi gave them a thoughtful sort of look and then nodded.
'I think your bickering makes you the most realistic relationship in the cast, I'll say that.'

Suddenly we heard something terrifying.

'Did you all leave... despite my clear instructions not to?' xe said.

Waluigi was now on the brink of his 100th 'wa', in utter terror for the horror about to be released, and then Apple ruined the moment.

'Yes,' said Apple. Onion sighed.
'Ok. You know, I probably should have just been honest about the reason I kept you all in. I was shopping with Ari and didn't want you to get harmed. To be honest, it was pretty stupid of me, seeing as Avery would have gone after me if anything. My only concern is, how?'
'Window,' I said.
'Ah.'
'Why didn't you invite us, though?' asked Apple.
'Because we rarely get to see each other.'
'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' screamed Waluigi.
'What was that for?' I asked.
'I just remembered I need ask if Rosalina is free next week! Both for the wedding and because we agreed we would meet up in December.'
'OH MY GOD YES! I'm gonna ask Aaron if he can come too,' said Ash.

GUYS THE 'you're probably wondering how i got here !!' WAS A JOKE I'D LIKE TO POINT THAT OUT
i dont like using that specific line unless its as a joke (hopefully for pretty obvious reasons)