day 85: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

Summary:

yk how in dumb dumb it says 'disappointment takes us by surprise' well for this chapter pretend it doesnt (i also put that in the chapter because im a cheeky rascal with a heart of gold)
and before someone says i did that last chapter ik im so incredibly smart i forshowed before even planning girlie <333333

btw i changed avery's pronouns because it makes more sense to use she/her (i cant be bothered explaining why)

'Waluigi, what are you doing?' screamed jupitercl0uds. He was running to the post office. It was the only safe place he knew jupitercl0uds probably wouldn't go looking in.

Meanwhile, back at the house, everyone was disappointed but not surprised. Well, everyone but Apple and Onion. Fortunately, Scarecrow noticed them quivering on the couch. He and Ariel were helping people evacuate, while everyone else fought. So far, they had rescued Apple, Onion, Orbot and were struggling to find Cubot. Everyone else was fighting, Amy at the front of the fight.

[bro i cant be bothered to write a fight scene i get action fatigue quite early on and its so much harder when youre the one writing it. please pretend i wrote a fight scene here where Jupiter wins].

'Wow, that fight scene was absolutely intense,' said Sonic.
'Indeed it was. Now, tell me, where is jupitercl0uds?' said Jupiter_Clouds.
'Why should we tell you? And don't pull out a gun or something, we've already seen that trick and you know where it'll get you.'
'Of course, of course, you're right. I couldn't pull out a gun. But, I could do something much, much worse.' She smiled a devillish smile. Suddenly, she grabbed Tails by his torso and ran as fast as she could out of the door. Sonic tried to run, and realised he couldn't.
'YOU FOOL! I used my animation skills to my advantage and sneakily put your sprite in wet cement when you weren't looking.'
'That explains why I have been sinking.'
Amy and Sticks ran after her with all the might left in their bodies, but couldn't keep up. Ratchet had passed out a while ago, with Clank trying to wake him up in every way possible but he would not awaken.

'Waluigi, where are we and why did you take me here?' said jupitercl0uds
'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' cried Waluigi. He hadn't noticed their confusion until now.

also shout out to shadow for being the first canonically gay sonic character and congratulations on realshadowfan01 for marrying him /hj