day 92: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

GONCHAROV WAS BRILLIANT GUYS IVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED OVER A MAFIA FILM

i didnt think i liked al pacino until now

I LEFT IT OUT OF THE CHAPTER THO BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY! /j

(btw please pretend everything ive said about goncharov had /j at the end i kinda forgot what tone indicators were yesterday)

Onion was on his phone, when he spotted something he didn't expect to spot
'Apple?' said Onion.
'Yes?' replied Apple.
'What is this?' asked Onion, showing Apple an image of himself and Apple. Apple had a face of true terror when he realised it was that image.
'I can explain, I promise!'
'I don't even want you to explain, Apple. Unless it was somehow an accident, I don't want you to explain.'
The image in question was some fanart, showing Apple and Onion in hospital, Onion in bed, holding a baby. The abomination that would have been their baby was hidden. Onion realised that it was in jupitercl0uds' art style and freaked out.
'JUPITER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?'
He hastily walked towards their room, Apple following, explaining everything, despite Onion's clear instruction not to.
'Don't blame them, I promise it was not their fault. Xe were commissioned to do it for £50. If I commissioned you £50 to draw, I dunno, Scarecrow and Ariel mpreg, would you? Because I know I would. Plus, when they drew it, they didn't know us!'
'Why did you save it then? God, don't say you commissioned it?'
'No! It was a random person! It's saved because they were in, as they put it, a "silly goofy mood" and send it via Whatsapp.'
'Oh. Well, I suppose that changes things then. Sorry, Apple.'
Waluigi gave a relieved 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' after realising his friend hadn't drawn Apple x Onion mpreg out of the goodness of their heart.

fun fact: this chapter was loosely based on reality when i found apple x onion mpreg last night and showed it to all of my friends from primary school

btw no my comissions arent open and never have been open because im too young for a paypal account and i cant be bothered to use something else or use a parent's paypal account. ive also never drawn apple x onion mpreg.

thats not to say i never will (AS A JOKE GUYS AS A JOKE LIKE HOW I DREW M&MPREG)

also extra disclaimer idc if you unironically draw apple x onion mpreg, particularly if you headcanon apple or onion as trans, its just the whole topic of cis guy mpreg is so funny to me