day 89: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

jupitercl0uds was going through everyone in the house.
'Japanese, Japanese, American, American- Oh no.'
'What''s wrong, Ash?' asked Tails.
'I need to ask Apple and Onion an important question.' Xe began to look frantically for the 2, eventually finding them in the garden.
'Since when have we had a garden?' asked Tails, even though he had been told several chapters before to stop reading the fic.
'APPLE! ONION! ARE YOU 2 INTERESTED IN THE WORLD CUP?'
'No, not really,' said Onion.
'Not since the time Falafel went crazy over it,' said Apple.
'YEESSSS! YES! And NOBODY ELSE IN THE HOUSE is English. Meaning, I WON'T HAVE TO FACE SENSORY OVERLOAD HERE LIKE I DID IN SCHOOL!'
'Are you ok?' asked Onion.
'Yeah. I've rubbed my fingers together and listened to mos thoser, which effectively is my cure to sensory overload.'

Tails was in his workhop. He was mildly upset. And then he heard a whispered '3, 2, 1' and found a large group of people stood behind him, Sonic at the front.
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAILS!' they all shouted.
'This time, we celebrated it on the right date, hehe,' said jupitercl0uds
'Aw, thanks!'
'We have everyone here listed in the tags, except for Avery, due to her most recent outburst.'
'Cupid? You're in this fic too?' said Aoyama.
'OH MY GOD, AOYAMA, I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE IN THIS! Do you 2 wanna come and live with me?'
'Sure! Well, that is if Izuku wants to go, too.'
'We can discuss your living situation later, because IT'S TAILS' BIRTHDAY! I've been looking forward to today for so long!' said Sonic. 'Open my present first! It's that one, there, with the blue wrapping paper!'
Tails opened it to find he was now the proud owner of a thick new sketchbook.
'I noticed all of your plans are written on reciepts and stuff, so I got this for you!'
Tails was flapping his hands about in joy. He then opened a present wrapped in Bluey wrapping paper. It was a cd, with the Sonic 2 songs that played in 2 player mode as well as Fly Away by Teddyloid. Written on the back of the case was all of the songs, the list ending in 'and any more you've burned on here.' He was as happy as ever as he continued to open presents and cards, with people gradually drifting off into their own conversations.

jupiter found Waluigi in the middle of the party. They asked him a question that had been on their mind all day.
'Waluigi, when you were a baby, did you go "WAAAAHAHAHAHAWAAA!" when you cried?'
Waluigi shrugged and gave a 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!', which meant 'yeah, probably.'

also heres a picture i drew! happy birthday, tails!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAILS! i would have made this chapter all about his birthday but the world cup thing was bothering me just a bit too much