day 97: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

help i have to keep reminding myself of which characters im writing and say to myself 'no, ____ wouldn't call their partner ____'
dont write almost exclusively slashfics guys

While jupiter was sat in the corner, facing the wall, rocking forwards and backwards and listening to Gorillaz, Scarecrow took the opportunity to do more planning for the wedding.

'Ariel, we're going to need to appoint our roles for the wedding. We'll pick whoever we want for the best men, and we also have a request for a ring boy. We may have to use more requests actually... Oh! That reminds me: what will we do for the stag nights? It'll be kinda hard considering there are gonna be 2.'
'Can I just be entirely honest with you for a second, Scarecrow? I'm not going to have a stag night. I'd prefer to have a fox night - or nothing at all.'
'That's completely fine, but what's a fox night?'
'Like a hen/stag night for non binary people. I'm not entirely sure what I am, all I know is that I'm me. I mean, we already have 4 non binary people we know - albeit, one is evil - and we may even know more! I just- I think I would prefer to just be with you rather than have a night before without you.'
'Oh, ok. That's fine. In fact, you know what? We'll go on a date. I mean, think about it, we've spent all this time together, we're fiancés, and yet we have never actually gone on a date yet. Well, if you don't want a date, then I suppose we don't have to have one. I'd just imagine that's what most people would mean.'
'That'd be wonderful, Scarecrow. Just wonderful.'

Waluigi looked up from his book and gave a soft, 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!'

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE WEDDING

if you want a specific role in the wedding please say so
you cant be a ring boy tho (unless there are multiple ig)

also, similar to the birthday party, im gonna still say everyone who commented is at least a guest lol (i would say kudos but tbh i dont want to have to list so many people)
you also have the option to write yourself! its fine if you dont want to tho seeing as it may be a bit tricky!

YOU HAVE UNTIL i dunno, probably like the 16th TO RESPOND!

TO WATTPAD READERS: you can still ask to be in the wedding because i havent actually written it yet! again, you probably have until the 16th to respond AND ALSO please just give me an alternative social media instead of writing everything out in a comment if you want to write yourself