day 87: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

guys i fulfilled my dream of creating a cartoon network tiktok fanpage

also tw: massive long vent in the form of a monologue.

'You know, it's been 41 chapters since the Panty and Stocking series 2 announcement, you'd more would have come out about it by now,' said jupitercl0uds.
'I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB.' said Jupiter_Clouds.
'Oh my god, that reminds me of back in Oz-' said Scarecrow
'When you took apart Tin man?'
'Precisely!'
'Do you mind if I insert that clip into the fic?'
'Sure!'

'Are we SERIOUSLY just gonna brush off the fact that I just told you I was going to fucking TEAR YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB just to reminisce an insignificant detail?'
'Yes actually, because I just realised that clip doesn't have the actual quote itself.'
'WHO FUCKING CARES?! Well, I needn't get angry. I have something that'll help me. Well, someone. You know, jupitercl0uds, I think you forget something about me.' Jupiter_Clouds grinned as Yuga Aoyama and Izuku Midoriya stepped out from behind her shadow.
'I'm a writer, too.'
'What? How?'
'Don't you see, jupiter? I am you. Merely a projection of your biggest insecurities. You are PROUD of your behaviour. You unapolagetically rant about Fifi and the Flowertots, you don't swear, I could go on. Why do you think you have the Wellmar wings? YOU use neopronouns, unlike me. You're the carefree, cringy side of the very much real Ash Brooklyn B-Q. And me? I'm the hatred. I'm the regret. I'm the reason why you hate everything you do. I must admit, I only really hate you because it's my job. Lord knows why I live with Ari of all people, the most unapolagetically cringe of all of us. I'll never go away, not unless you accept yourself, and let's be honest, that's not happening any time soon.'
'But- But why would you have to choose the very ship that started this fic to defeat me?'
'Because, as I just explained, it is my job to cause you misery.'
'Well, Waluigi, I suppose you should do your thing. I don't want to stay in here any longer.'
Defeated, miserable and concerned, Waluigi cried a sombre 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,' to end the fic.

idk why i love making someone say something silly for the first line and then Jupiter responding with something super violent for the second i just do