day 90: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

'Bro, I swear to God, this cold better be gone by tomorrow or I'm literally gonna like, I dunno, pacifist equivalent of kill someone,' said jupitercl0uds. Xe were in Tails' workshop as he was playing Roblox. jupiter didn't know this, though.
'Is it a bad cold?' asked Tails. He was playing word bomb and was being called a bot.
'Nah, but that's the worst part. I still have to go into school but I feel like crap. Honestly, I blame the kids in the pool I was in on Sunday.'
'Ash, do you know a word with 'TS' in it?'
'I dunno, farts?'
'Sure, that'll do.'

Xe left the workshop and went outside. Ratchet was stood there, talking to Clank. They were on the original hill from earlier chapters.
'Oi, Ratchet, do they have colds outside of Earth?'
'No, but they do have issues with capitalism, things attacking you left right and center, polloution, cosmic war, you get the picture. Plus, there are much worse illnesses out there that you'd probably die from.'

jupitercl0uds would have rejoiced at the top of their voice. To be honest, they'd be a true warlock but they had no choice. In other words, they were effectively a jester. Well, moreso a clown. A gay clown? Yeah, that's about right.
'Waluigi, what's your opinion on my outfit?' asked jupiter.
'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' replied Waluigi.
'OH GOD, I FORGOT THIS IS THE 90TH CHAPTER, I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING COOL - oh well, guess I'll just wait 10 more chapters.'

i was going to make this chapter about finding everyone's birthdays so that i dont forget them but like half the cast either dont have an official birthday or are born in november why is this so complicated