day 99: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

i wonder if in like 2050 im going to look back on this and be like 'OH MY GOD 2022??? HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST 30 YEARS FROM NOW???' (because lets be honest i dont think this fic wont be preserved in any way for 30 years if there are currently fics online from the 60s and i'll probably think of this as a vital part of my childhood).

oh my god what if im still writing this in 2050? tbh i technically need to write this until dekuyama becomes popular and nobody gives a crap about dekuyama so as i said, it'll basically go on forever

'I AM GOING TO GET MY LIFE TOGETHER!' said jupitercl0uds at the top of their lungs. 'I know what you're thinking: "But jupitercl0uds, you say this every time you have your disorganised Gorillaz phase and it always means it's going to get worse!"'
'Ash, no offence, but none of us have known you since like March. We've never seen you in a disorganised Gorillaz phase until now,' said Tails.
'Yeah, when I met you, you were in a Duolingo phase,' said Waluigi.
'You know, I was in that Duolingo phase from like, August 2021. Anyway, I WILL ORGANISE MY LIFE!'
'And how do you plan to do that?' asked Orbot. Judging by the fact the whole 'platonically marry me' thing was over, hell, even the fact that this isn't even a daily fic anymore, he was skeptical.
'LISTS! You know, I'm gonna start simple. The basics, you know? Homework, dental hygeine (you don't want to know how often I forget to practice that), possibly writing this fic. And I'm going to finish writing that story, too.'
'What story?' asked Tails, somewhat excited, somewhat doubtful.
'The story I'm going to start making in a few years but not yet and I won't ellaborate.'

Waluigi was writing his letter late at night. All of a sudden, that 'I'm good (yeah I'm feeling alright)' song got stuck in his head. He hated it with a burning passion, seeing as he was such a big fan of 'I'm blue (da-ba-dee)', so he screamed an angry 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' at his brain for having let such a crap song get stuck in his head.

fun fact: i hate 'im good' with a burning passion. david guetta needs to pay for his crimes against music with death (/hj) and that's coming from a pacifist.