Chapter 16: Party All Night

Third Person POV

The two groups made it to the event hall where two guards are posted out front. Both parties were halted, and were told to wait for their announcement of arrival. Moments later, the door's opened and the Gremory group walked in first. A couple of seconds later, the devil hunters followed in.

The devil hunters were greeted by a lavish decorated with white tables, and a buffet Table for anyone feeling a bit famished. Many people in suits and dresses eyed Devil May Cry with lust and greed, not even trying to hide it. Though, a flare of aura from the devil hunters made them back off.

With all introductions concluded, the party began. (Y/N) and Bikou wasted no time to head over to the buffet table for food. The Pendragon siblings made idle chatter with the Sitri sisters, sometimes embarrassing the younger sibling. The Nekoshou Spartan duo made small talk with the Gremory and Sitri peerages, wanting to catch up on what everyone has been doing.

At the buffet table where the Dragon Emperor is eating a strawberry sundae, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Setting it down and turning around, he saw a familiar face. Standing before him is the only daughter of the Phenex family, Ravel Phenex.

 Standing before him is the only daughter of the Phenex family, Ravel Phenex

Ravel: Hello, I haven't properly introduced my self. My name is Ravel Phenex. Nice to see you again, Mr. Sparda.

(Y/N): Hello, Ravel. One, call me (Y/N), not Mr. Sparda. Two, aren't you the younger sister of Mr. Pride?

Ravel: (sighs) Yeah, I am. I approached you tonight in order to apologize on behalf of my brother, and try to ease any tension between us.

(Y/N): It's okay, I don't hold anything against you, or your brother. It's all in the past.

Ravel looked at the devil hunter in surprise. She expected an uphill battle for getting a fresh start with the dragon emperor, but she hadn't expected him to be so forgiving.

Ravel: R-really?

(Y/N): Yep. Is there anything else you want to talk about?

Ravel: W-well, my family heard about your business, and I was ask to establish a business partnership between us. Are you willing to form one?

(Y/N): Hmmmmmm, I don't see why not. Here, take these business cards, give two of them to your parents, and keep the last one. The phone number and password are on the back.

He reached into his pocket, took out three business cards, and handed it over to the Phenex girl who took it. She in turn brought out a vial of Phoenix tears and handed it over.

Ravel: Thank you, here's a vial of Phoenix Tears as a sign of gratitude.

(Y/N): I appreciate the gift. Take care of yourself.