Chapter 5: Training People Ain't My Style, Pt 2

Rias' Training, Third Person POV

     To Rias, she was queen of her own world. She stood as the successor to all, hieress to the Gremory Household, and with the Power of Destruction, she can make her own future. She felt like she is on top of the world with her ego.

However, that wasn't the case with her training. If she would sum it up in one word, it would be, as humans called it:

HELL.

It was the only word appropriate word to describe her situation now. Rias' muscles feel like they were bathing in a volcano right now. She knew that (Y/N) was ruthless during their spar, but training is a different story. 

She was panting drastically, trying to catch her breath right now. Her state would be described as someone who took her clothes and put them in a shredder, only to regret it and try to take it out. She had many tears and rips on her training outfit where her covered chest was on display and her right pant leg was just gone completely. 

Looking up, she saw (Y/N) looking completely fine. His arms were crossed and he had a slightly irritated look on his face. Honestly, he expected Rias to take this training to heart, see it as a benefit to her well being. However, with her irritated expression he could see says other wise.

(Y/N): Enough break time, we go again. 

Rias grunted in response and raised her fists into a fighting stance.

(Y/N) then charged at Rias as she started to brace herself. She managed to roll out of the way of (Y/N)'s aerial axe kick, and threw a punch at his head. (Y/N) managed to spin around it and give a punch to the face.

She put her arms up to block the punch with her forearms. She winced at the strength behind the punch, sending her skidding back, but she remained standing. Ignoring the pain, she locked on to her target and rushed at him in order to get a hit in. However, the white-haired, demonic dragon sidestepped the incoming blow and stylishly worked his way around Rias' inexperienced strikes.

(Y/N): You're so slow. Come at me with meaning.

(Y/N) continued to dodge all strikes until he ducked under a punch while spinning and reverse kicking Rias at the head.

Rias was caught by surprise as the foot connected to her chin, sending her flying in the air. However, she managed to right herself with her wings, and glared at (Y/N). Her right hand started to coat itself  with her Power of Destruction, but before she could do anything with it, (Y/N) appeared behind her, Divine Dividing active, grabbed her coated hand, and twisted it behind be back, as they land on the ground, their wings vanishing. 

(Y/N): I told you no magic, imbecile.

Rias started to struggle agains't (Y/N)'s grip in oder to break free, bus instead of loosening the grip, it only brought more pain in her arm. It was surprising how a simple technique bring alot of pain. (Y/N) then released his grip while shoving her at the same time. Rias, rubbing her wrist, turned towards her instructor and spoke her mind. 

Rias: Why do I need training on close combat? Why can't we just train in my POD, it's the only weapon effective enough to take on Riser.

(Y/N): Because you're using your powers like a drug, and it leaves openings in your attacks. All it takes is an opponent physically stronger and faster than you, evade and learn your attacks, and you're done.

This caught her by surprise as she continued to listen.

(Y/N): Answer me this, if our previous spar was a real fight, do you really think you would land a killing blow on me?