Chapter 10: Kuoh Defense

3rd person Point of View

The Devil May Cry team was on the fence with what Azazel said. 

(Y/N): Why speak the issue with us?

Azazel: Well, I prefer to undergo with my Sacred Gear research. I rather not get involved in any unecessary fights.

Team DMC's thoughts: Lazy, much?

Azazel: Also, I like to avoid anymore casualties on my side. 

Arthur: So, your only bet is to rely on an outside group, which is us.

Azazel: Precisely. 

(Y/N): Do you want us to take him out?

Azazel: I don't really care if he dies. If he lives, I plan to put him under eternal freezing. 

Nooding in understanding, the draconic cambion reached into his pocket, and pulled out the Devil May Cry Business card. He then gave it to Azazel, who took it in acceptance.

(Y/N): If you need more of our service, call the number and say the password. It's on the back. Also, since you asked us to take out Kokabiel, we deserve compensation.

Azazel: Name your price.

(Y/N): To stand against a war veteran and beat him, I say..... about $100 million directly into my bank account would suffice.

Azazel: Why the high amount?

The young Sparda said nothing. Instead, he pulled out his phone and pulled up a page that shows his father's ever growing debt. Once the leader saw the amount, his eyes widened enough to cover his face. Once recovering from the shock, Azazel extended his hand, waiting for the draconic cambion to confirm the deal. (Y/N) grasped and shook the leader's hand, thus locking down the deal.

Azazel:.......... Alright, it's a deal. By the way, I might send some part-time apprentices to pick up what is left of Kokabiel.

(Y/N): How can we recognize them?

Azazel: They will say their apprentice status when you ask. 

With that, the Fallen Angel unravelled his wings, all six pairs, and wrapped them around himself. A second later, his body began to dissolve into black feathers until he vanished. It was a que for the Devil May Cry team to head home. On the way, there is one thought on everyone's minds.

Team DMC's thoughts: Is someone going to clean that up?

The next day, evening

All was quiet when the next day strolled by. The Devil May Cry team recieved no response from the church duo, probably trying to reclaim the lost Excaliburs without catching the enemy's suspicion. With nothing to do, the team is now at home playing multiple rounds of Trouble In Terrorist Town. The team was so focused into the game, they knew nothing of the trouble at Kuoh Academy.

Speaking of Kuoh Academy, a real mess is happening right under their noses. The ORC are approaching the school ready to defend the location against Kokabiel himself. The SC are already there, projecting a shield around the school. The fallen angel made himself known after dropping off a beaten Irina in front of Issei's house and provoking the Gremory heiress and accepting the challenge. The ORC are trying to reach DMC, but are having no such luck.

Koneko: They're not responding.

Rias: Keep trying. We will need them incase we fail. 

Akeno: I've already contacted Sirzechs-sama. He will arrive in about fourty-five minutes.

Hearing such news, Rias turned to her queen with a shocked expression.

Rias: Akeno! Why would go do something like that? Especially without telling me?!