Chapter 1: New Area...

Third person POV (takes place after Asia was ressurected as a devil)

In the city of Kuoh, citizens were walking and talking to one another, having fun and enjoying the day. Among them, five people of interest were walking, looking for any food for their new shop.

(Y/N): Man, Kuoh looks really nice. Good place for a vacation.

Arthur: Well regardless, we need to find some clothes for the near future.

Le Fay: Onii-san, can we stop by a restaurant first, I'm hungry. (Stomach growls)

Pyrrha: I agree as well, we should eat first, then shop.

Bikou: Well what are we waiting for, let's go!

With that, all of them went to the nearest restaurant they can find.

Timeskip

Once finished, they went to, surprisingly, JcPenny(AN: I don't claim this at all.) and found everything they need, after the ladies took their time picking. When they returned to Devil May Cry, (Y/N) was greeted by a black cat jumping up at him, which he caught, and licking his face.

House interior

(Y/N): hahahahaha, alright Kuroka, geeze I haven't been gone for that long

The cat jumped down from (Y/N)'s arms and shape-shifted into the seductive Kuroka we know. She walked towards (Y/N) and hugged him, rubbing her head in his chest and purring.

Kuroka: I know, but I don't want to loose my mate, nya~.

Pyrrha: Okay Kuroka, that's enough. You can let go of him now.

While this was going on, Arthur went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, Le Fay went to her shared room with Arthur to practice her magic(#15), and Bikou went to the living room and watched tv.

Back to the lover trio 😏

Kuroka: Nya~, are you jealous? Maybe you can join in the hug~.

Pyrrha:(blushes as red as her hair) W-what?

(Y/N): Kuroka, Pyrrha, why don't you two set the table? I still need to organize my weapons.

Both: Are you sure?

(Y/N): I'm positive.

With that, both Kuroka and Pyrrha went to the kitchen and started to organize the dining table. Meanwhile, (Y/N) went to his room(#12)and opened up a box containing Pandora, Gilgamesh, and ebony and ivory. As he started to take out the weapons, he started to hear a voice.

Albion: Partner, when will we find the red one?

(Y/N): Patience Al, he or she will turn up soon.

Albion: I know, but i want to fight soon and win.