Chapter 3: Getting Adjusted

Third person POV, After (Y/N) left

     Back in the clubroom, everyone was silent. All of the, are trying to soak in the information: the new student; (Y/N) Whitestone is a Sparda, a demon that was powerful to subdue the original satan, and also has Divine Dividing, the rival sacred gear of Issei's Boosted Gear. Issei was the most stunned of all, he thought that the fallen angels were bad enough, but he has to deal with a rival and one day has to fight to the death with him. 

Issei: B-Buchou, what are we going to do?

Rias:(still in shock) Hold on, let me think.

Akeno: At least let me have my way with himfirst before you do anything rash, please~?? (Blushes and daydreams about....you can imagine)

Everyone took at least two steps back away from her.

Sona: Well, he didn't look like he was hiding an ulterior motive, so we let him be. As long as he doesn't harm us, or anyone, we won't harm him.

Rias: I agree. For now, we should get back to our contracts.

With that, Sona and her council left the clubroom, while Rias' peerage left to complete their contracts. Rias, however, was deep in thought. With (Y/N) rejecting her offer, she has to think of another method.

Rias:(thinking) How can I escape this dilemma?

(Y/N) POV

When I got home, I was greeted by the usual tackle-hug from Kuroka, but also a more gentle hug from a blushing Pyrrha and an energetic Le Fay. 

Kuroka: How was your first day at school, nya?

(Y/N): Tiring, yet extremely interesting.

Pyrrha: Really, what happened?

(Y/N): I tell when everyone is at the table for dinner, but for now, let me go to my bedroom, okay?

The girls let me go and I went to my room, layed on my bed, frustrated.

(Y/N): Great, I finally found my rival and all I got was an extremely weak scrub who is an extremely horny pervert, and only has recently awakened his Boosted Gear. 

Albion: I am with you there partner. I was really hoping for an epic battle, but noooooo, it would be really one-sided.

(Y/N): What are we suppose to do with the scrub?

Albion: Who?

(Y/N): My rival.

Albion: Oh, well, how about we let Gremory train him, since he is in her peerage. Speaking of Gremory, we must try to talk with her older brother at some point.

(Y/N): Indeed, that way we can clear Kuroka's name and let her live in peace with her sister.

Mini Timeskip

At the table, I sat on one end, to my left is the Pendragon siblings, Arthur then Le Fay, to my right sat Bikou then Kuroka, and sitting opposite of me was Pyrrha. It's now or never that I break the news.

(Y/N): Hey guys, I have an announcement.

All the chatter ceased to hear the explanation.

(Y/N): You all know that I am the White Dragon emporer and I have to fight the Red Dragon one day, right?

All nodded.

(Y/N): Well, I met him today.

Everyone's eyes were wide open, Pyrrha's and Kuroka's were wide in anxiousness.