Chapter 13: More Training and What?

Third Person POV

(Y/N): So this is the place where Asia's bishop buddy is kept?

The next day, the ORC and the DMC teams are together outside of a room with a chain seal and tape placed on it. Even with the seal placed, a small portion of power can be felt by everyone.

Rias: Yes. Kiba, Akeno, if you please.

The knight and queen understood and started to remove the tape.

Kuroka: Nya, if this bishop is locked inside, how would they make contracts?

Rias: Through online contracting. Actually, they have the highest amount of earners among my peerage family.

(Y/N): Really? That's quite impressive.

Once the magic seals dissipated from the door, Rias unlocked it and opened it. The rest were greeted by a scream.

???: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This startled the Devil May Cry team, Xenovia, Asia, and the scrub. After recovering from the momentary shock, they turned towards the source, and found a coffin in the back of the room.

???: W-w-what's h-happening?

Rias: Its time for you to be released from this place.

She walked towards the coffin and opened it.

???: I don't want to leeeaave!!!

Since the coffin opened up, the new people can get a good look at Asia's bishop buddy. The bishop had similar blonde hair, but lighter. She has pink eyes, and is wearing the female school uniform.

 She has pink eyes, and is wearing the female school uniform

However, to the trained eye, looks can be deceiving. The DMC team figured it out with a glance, but some were blind and thought they see a girl.

Issei: Another blonde girl?!?!?!? This is awesome!!!!!!

Hearing the reaction of the pervert, the devil hunting team couldn't help but let out a few giggles. This caught the attention of the scrub.

Issei: Hey, what's so funny?

(Y/N): Oh no, the pervert is that clueless.

The devil hunter had a shocked look on his face as he stared at the pervert.

Issei: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Ladies and gentlemen, I think we created a new problem.

Issei: What new problem?

(Y/N): The problem is............................. you turned bisexual.

It was at that moment that (Y/N)'s team just lost it. Both Kuroka and Bikou were on the ground, roaring with laughter. Arthur was holding his stomach as he laughed in a surprisingly gentlemanly manner. Both Pyrrha and Le Fay were on their knees, covering their mouths as muffled laughter escaped their lips.