𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

* * *

𝐝𝐬𝐧 , 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳

𝐝𝐬𝐧 , 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡.

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"a garden?"

the blonde, who had quickly found his once aggravated self-confidence pitifully snuffed out after less than thirty minutes with the man did not answer as he stared down at a flower in front of im. it seemed to be illuminated with the moonlight so that indigo could see it's every single feature; the gentle grooves of the brownish petal, the perfect opaque shape of them and just how quickly it had began to shrivel due to the weather. though it had already turned a much different color than the baby pink it had formerly been, the flower was still easily recognizable; identify-able, even through it's own self-death.

"yea." indigo muttered, drawing away from it as he seemed to try and enforce some nerve within himself, and turned around. the older had strayed to a different part of the large garden than jae had, putting a distance between them. truthfully, something in indigo was slightly irked by jae's question and tone. gardens were something hard to come by in the city, and so he should appreciate one being shown to him.

the blonde couldn't help but to sigh in annoyance as he tried hard to reason with himself- making up stupid ideas about jae in his head wasn't going to save him from what would inevitably happen, and even the fact that he was somewhat scared to talk to jae only discouraged his rationality more and he knew that if something wasn't said soon, he would end up wishing he never came in the first place.

"it's nice." jae said genuinely, admiring the beauty of the saccharine colors that came with fall. however, he was not given much of a chance with the small set of eyes that seemed to bore right into the temple of his head, causing him to turn to indigo who as expected, stared intently at him. just from one look into his anxious eyes, jae could easily tell what it was he was asking, but jae wasn't quite fond of the answer. indigo's impatience, however, did not care.

"yeah.. uh.." indigo hummed softly, his voice just as shaky as it was unsure. the gears in the twenty-four year old's mind seemed to play tricks on him, and his mind that he tried so hard to stimulate was filled with nothing but a miserable sorrow from the fact that after the words he had been holding onto for so long were released, there would be nothing.. his words were the end- they were final.