𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

* * *

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 , 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 , 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫.

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

the morning was early in it's arrival and somewhat dreary in it's defiance. a not so light rain awoke indigo at an hour he wouldn't usually even think of approaching on a day off, stifling his consciousness as he begrudgingly opened his eyes, scanning the dark room that was completely shielded from the clouded rays of the sun, still maintaining a rather dim, sleep-inducing aura that fell rather comfortably upon the man's eyes. almost lulled back into sleep, indigo jumped hard at the clash of thunder, nerved by the unexpected weather that roused him easily out of sleep, sitting him up in slight anticpation. indigo had always been a light sleeper, especially as a boy who had absolutely no control or trust of his general surroundings and had even spent a few years homeless. it had came very much in handy when one had no possession of a home, but now, ironically when sleep was the only thing he desired, his accute senses seemed to want the exact opposite. indigo hadn't feared thunderstorms for a while; perhaps the maturity of being a mother had blocked and pushed it out of him, especially when always having to explain to angel there was no need to fear the thunder, or the pretty lightning that lit up the sky. still, it slightly paralyzed him, gluing him to his frozen spot on the bed looking over at the window before a rather gentle hand tugged on his shirt.

"come back." jae murmured sleepily to the blonde, who couldn't help the warmth that immediately pigmented his face as he finally remembered where in the hell he was, reminded easily by the hand that snaked over his hips, beginning to physically pull him until he had no choice but to lay back down. indigo took a second, and marveled at the younger's long lashes before his dark brown eyes slowly fluttered open, so vivdly entrancing, especially first thing in the morning. jae stared down at indigo silently, his espresso brown eyes surging with unexpressed feeling- admiration, but also a possession that slilently voiced itself as his warm hands drew closer to indigo's smaller body, maintaining their former position as he wrapped his arms around him tightly. rain fell hard against the roof outside. indigo's face rested gently upon jae's warm, porcelain chest as he silently admired how pretty his sharp collarbones and and graceful neck were, adorned with the necklaces he had failed to take off the other night. as if a reflex, the half-conscious twenty-three year old slipped his hands into indigo's shirt, his gentle hands resting on his bare back in a confirmation of jae's desire to be close to the blonde, whether he knew it or not. it felt so natural, indigo barely noticed as his nose brushed against jae's chest, inhaling his somehow sweet scent. "already trying to leave me naekko?"