𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

* * *

𝐞𝐱-𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐞𝐱-𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"hello?"

almost audibly, the blondes breath seemed to hitch as he momentarily went silent on the other line. indigo's heart thumped in his chest, relentless in its ability to conjure nerve before the girl on the bed next to him smacked him hard, bringing back life to his senses as he jumped hard.

"..hey." indigo murmured, his smoothened accent as soft as it could be yet obviously tense, clear by the hesitancy lightly sprinkled upon his statement. it was one that jae could hear through the phone that seemed to tug on his person, dragging him right into the current of a somewhat invigorating rush of adrenaline; one that made the back of his neck cramp, his face warm and tense, lips drawn in a slight playful anticipation already reminded of their weakness.

"am i still in trouble?" jae asked, his voice a bit too smooth for the blonde on the other line who immediately angered, rolling his chocolate orbs but not being able to conceal the twinkle that seemed to alight in them much too fast for somebody whom had claimed so much disdain for the person on the other line. yet, it was obvious- almost painfully clear to the blondes best friend who simply eyed him as she sat in the left corner of the bed, her hazel eyes empty as smoke poured from her pierced nose.

"shut up." indigo murmured, the underlying beat of his heart more than a mere whisper in his ear as he swallowed, anxious. "you told me to call you."
"i did." jae smiled. "i didn't think you were going to."
"why wouldn't i?"
"last time i saw you you were throwing my clothes in my face my love."
"and you was bein a bitch, what's the difference?"

"i was telling the truth." jae hummed. "should i have done something otherwise?"
"that wasn't the truth, it was some-"

"you know.. usually when someone runs away from your house and flees the state after kissing on you and telling you they love you for three months straight you do tend to be a little disappointed- or, maybe look for them.. or is that just me?"

whatever it was indigo thought he was going to say was pitifully ceased, hitched right in the back of his drying throat as he simply muted the phone. barely turning his head, indigo eyed aitana out of the corner of his dark orbs, exchanging a mutual stare of what could only be called astonishment- the same one he already found aitana offering.