𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

* * *

𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐤𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐮

𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐤𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐮 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡.

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

the morning did not come quickly.

however, when it did, it illuminated the small apartment, infiltrating the air with a gentle light that for once, sung a peace completely forgein to the housing complex. there was no singing of the tv. no bumping and thudding of the broken washer that the landlord assisted just needed a little bit of a kick. there was no active smell of cigar or stink of brandy, nor of tattoo ink- instead, there was nothing.

there was quiet.

though he usually rose much earlier in the morning- sometimes before the sun even graced the earth itself just to think, jae found himself waking up at a much later time, and not for absent reason. as soon as he opened his eyes, he could feel an almost hesitant stinging cascading all over his back, slightly sore just like the rest of his body. the twenty-three year old sat up, running his slender, tattooed fingers through his fluffy black hair that looked as if he had been sleeping for the whole twenty-three years of his existence, staring blankly at the wall. the room, overwhelmingly small, looked slightly different in the day than it did in the night, giving jae a better chance to observe it. it was pretty much bare of anything except for a bed and a drab, brown dresser that held a few scattered belongings- a ring, a few receiepts..

anybody could tell that the room wasn't even indigo's, though jae had noticed that almost as soon as he stepped into the house that seemed to radiate an almost masculine energy that didn't allign with that of indigo's- it nearly screamed the presence of another man, an annoucment that jae would've rather gone deaf than hear despite the fact that it was loud and clear, but to say that it phased the man would be a plain lie.

if there was somebody, it simply didn't matter.

especially not when his love was living in the same building others squatted in in the dirty halls decorated with the stumps of ciggarettes at the shitty end of the block; that was something jae simply wouldn't allow, whether there was a conversation to be held or a sudden eviction notice in his mail- or whoever's.

the raven-haired man rose out of the empty bed, barely made before his brown eyes landed on the clothes, seemingly laid out for him on the side of the bed the blonde, unsurprisingly, had disappeared from. in a way, it was somewhat amusing that after screaming and crying and begging for his embrace, he could nearly feel indigo's resilient stuborness radiating into the room from the kitchen where he presumed he had escaped to. jae slipped the sweatpants on that obviously belonged to indigo as they cut off slightly just above the ankle, oddly fitting his long legs that often called for anything he wore on them to be tailored specificially to his body.