𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

* * *

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐯𝐬𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐯𝐬𝐧 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 2 𝐚𝐦 .

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

despite the hour of the night, the somewhat cramped apartment building hallway was filled with not the presence of life; faint whispers of a rather heated conversation carried over from across the way- an earthy smell of uncategorized descent- dark orange leaves dragged in by boots, scattered and broken, and the chiming of indigo's keys, only silenced when he opened the door.

indigo soriano was out of his damn mind.

you had to be in order to do what he was doing, which not only entailed going back to the place that he had essentially ran from just the other morning, but doing it with another man at his side- one that was a liability to the saftey indigo felt he so scarcely possessed in the first place. perhaps if it had been his own apartment, things would've been different but it wasn't and things weren't.

no matter how you put it, if he saw jae, he was going to kill him.

it was a reality indigo completely pushed from his somewhat blocked thoughts that were polluted only with an odd, despondent wish to keep the man behind him close, one that couldn't physically be vocalized with any more stupid words because he feared if he opened his mouth again, he'd expose his naked emotion; his stupidity in allowing himself to hope that something- anything would occur, despite his inability to do anything more but to stare at him with a stony cold face full of indifference.

his only relief was the expected silence that greeted him when he opened the door; he did not expect him to be there in the first place since he rarely slept there, seeming to use it only as a set of four walls to contain indigo within. indigo had been so caught up in his storm of thought that he had forgotten any notion of humility relating to his somewhat meek surroundings. despite the apartment's cripplingly small size, it was clean, and the blonde didn't feel it needed to be much else.

saying or excusing anything would just be a defamation of his own pride anyways. he almost certainly knew that the rich man's home looked nothing like his, and that he could've fit five of it inside of wherever the hell jae happened to live. it was pointless to point it out- indigo was already embarrassed enough as it was.

"okay." the blonde said softly, locking the door behind the younger who seemed to follow him like a lost puppy, so very reminiscent of when it was all he could do. indigo turned around, looking up at the giant who listened intently despite the fact he was still searching for what to say. "did you.. uh.. want somethin to eat?"
"yes please. i'll take whatever you have." jae said, smiling down at the older who seemed to wear a sort of caution upon his face as he sat his duffel bag down by the door that was next up to the small kitchen. the truth of the matter was that indigo did not like having people over; he rarely allowed aitana in, and felt even her presence did not align with the conditions of his home, so the mere fact that jae had even made it in there screamed something the twenty-four year old thought it better not to acknowledge.