𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

* * *

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐝 , 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡.

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

the wind outside was brittle and cold, signaling the everchanging duality of the fall season that would soon sequence into what looked like an early winter that year. the leaves had began to fall from the trees, and the colorful triad of oranges, yellows, and maple reds were becoming more and more singular.

the nearly empty resturant provided a close, personal warmth for the man who was greatful to be out of the cold, even if for a fleeting moment. he dressed warmly in a black sweater that emphasized the hulking build of his strong, wide frame perfected by his excess practice of physical fitness, testified by the way the shirt seemed to swell with his almost bulging muscles. even so, his job was one that required it. he sat, a perfect picture of neutral balance in his unreadable, desolate expression as he waited for the occupant of the empty chair across from him, hoping that he'd soon be on his way. perhaps then, the trembling waiters peering from the kitchen door and the terrified, shaking receptionist would finally serve him.

kang dae-song was more than aware of the terror he caused by merely batting an eye, but detested it's effect on those it was not meant for. he was a perfect image of intimidation- dark, untrusting orbs of observant obsidian that did not quite seem to acknowledge anything, or consciously engage one... pale, porcelain skin mostly covered by the ink he flaunted everywhere, majorly on his back, legs, arms, but also climbing upon his stout neck, possesing parts of his face with the dark, illustrous ink used to tell the stories he'd never be able to tell.. he was massive in size- his vast shoulders ruptured with muscle, his inflated chest and long, sturdy legs confident in their power. he wore his dark hair slicked back most of the time, pushed away from his handsome face with so much as a single flyaway present he wore effortlessly over his observant eyes that were recongized only by a very certain discographic- one that would not usually adhere to the publicity of the legal world; in other words, he was his own type of buisnessman, and many knew of the extent of acess exercised by kang interprises.

especially aware of that knowledge was the man who slipped into the quiet resturant with a small smile to the server at the entrance, his nose slightly reddened from the cold outside and his dark brown eyes assuming as he spotted his friend whom he was quite a contrast to in the reserved resturant, or at least physically. jae smiled as he spotted the man who only returned a somewhat dismal glance that usually one would take offense to with the absence of the knowledge that he simply wasn't one to smile, not even in the six years jae had known him.