Ch-2

"Friends?" I said to him, He nodded, I smiled and asked him for his number, He nodded again, and wrote something in his notebook then showed it to me.

"This your number?" I asked him and he nodded.

"So..765..263..9870.. alright!"

"Here's mine! 875-464-7865" he typed something on his phone and texted me "hello :)" aww the smiley face!

I texted back "Hi :D", Just as we were talking, I think Grandpa called him because he said goodbye in Sign language and left, I decided I will continue reading my book since I had nothing better to do anyways.

~Sunday~

The sun pierced though the curtains as the young boy got up from his bed, He went to the bathroom and combed his long Tangled hair.

Ouch- I thought to myself,combing my tangled mess of a hair, goodness I really should had tied it before sleeping. I quickly fixed my bangs and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, my grandfather greeted me and we just ate cereal since He hadn't gone to the market to get the groceries.

I went upstairs again and I was thinking what to do, I decided to make paper airplanes since that was kinda my hobby.

But soon enough even that got boring and I was just sitting there, staring at my ceiling deciding what to do. Should I text Tanjiru- wait I think his name was Tanjiro- yea Tanjiro! Should I text him though?

I was debating weither to text him or not, when- I heard my phone ring as I saw who was calling me- it was Tanjiro- I panicked and picked it up in a hurry- that's when I realised it was a video call-

I saw him waving to me on call and I waved back, he asked me

"You free?" I nodded and he asked me something again, "So why not talk face to face" He said as I got confused but it soon made sense because he was at his Window. We hung up and I went to my window as well, This time taking a chair to sit because yesterday my legs were hurting.

"So Muichiro-san, any plans? Like for school and stuff y'know!"

I nodded and pointed in sign language "Well yes, my grandfather decided I will go to Kimetsu Academy, the semester started a month ago so I need to get my notes from someone, What about you? Which school do you go to?"

His face framed a big smile as he said "Same! I also go to that school! If I'm not wrong, We both are in the same grade! I can give you my notes"

I nodded and we decided, today I will write my notes and He will help me finish faster. He said I can come to his house.

It was hard to believe that we just became friends yesterday, since it felt like I was friends with him for years

I got ready and went to his house, I rang the doorbell and someone answered, it was a girl about my age who answered, I went inside and I was greeted by Tanjiro and he took me upstairs to his room.

He started our studying and time went by very fast as it was already 6:40 and my hands were hurting, Tanjiro noticed and insisted he could write my notes for me, I shook my head and said in sign language I could do it myself but he still kept on insisting he did it. After awhile of arguing over this, it got decided he could send me pictures of his notes and I will write them.