Ch-11

"But that shouldn't be the least of my worries.. What was I gonna do now..." I thought to myself as I was walking towards my classroom. Kanao was enough and now Genya too? People find us that attractive-

Well I can't say that for myself but Muichiro would have been a high school sweetheart if he could talk. No don't think that Tanjiro, he is perfect the way he is.

I sat down on my desk, I was not paying attention to the lecture. I was thinking if I should tell him that Or not, probably not because it will worry him more and he might stop coming to hang outs and stuff. I don't want him to feel lonely.

I sighed to myself, keeping secrets was hard since it was practically lying now. Lying to Nezuko, Genya, Kanao and now even Muichiro.. God help me.

~Muichiro's pov~

I was taking notes when I looked at Tanjiro, he looked really worried and he wasn't taking any notes. I frowned to myself, I didn't like seeing him worry, but I had to take notes if it was not him doing so. 'I will talk to him later, after class ends'

~~~

Class had finally ended, I was tired but I had to ask Tanjiro if he was ok. I pulled on his shirt, he snapped back to reality as he turned around to look at me then his blank notebook.

"Oh god, I forgot to take the notes" He said to himself, 'Everything alright Sunshine?' I asked him.

"Oh me? Yea I'm.. Alright" I frowned again. 'Stop lying, tell me what's bothering you?' I asked again, he sighed before pointing in sign language 'Just the situation with kanao, nothing much' I smiled as I hugged his arm, I looked up to see him smiling at me. "Can you come over today?"  'Of course'

~After school, at Tanjiro's place~

I was laying on his bed with him, he was big spooning me. I was blushing and smiling to myself the entire time, cuddling with him made me so happy and it was really calming too. He said he always calmed down when he was hugging or cuddling me and I liked it too. His head was resting on the crook of my neck, his breath hitting my neck repeatedly, that was making me blush.

We stayed like that for awhile before I turned around and bought my face close to his chest, resting on while he moved his hand in my hair, stroking it gently. I could hear his heart beat.

"I'm worried..." I heard him say, I looked up and his face clearly showed he was worried about something. I got up as he got up too. I pointed out 'Is it the situation with Kanao? Don't worry It'd be ok!' I tried reassuring him as I sat on his lap and hugged him, He hugged me back. We pulled away and my hands on his shoulders, and kissed him softly. He held onto my waist and kissed back.

"Are you sure, it's gonna be alright?"

'Well, it is wrong but for now it's alright I guess'

~~~

I was sitting in my office, reading the documents on the current case I was working on. I closed the folder with the documents in it and stretched my hands. I was thinking of what to do now. Muichiro was at his boyfriend's place.. His boyfriend's.. WAIT I WAS GONNA INVITE KAMADO BOY FOR DINNER ONE TIME- I forgot-

I looked for my phone and called Muichiro, he picked up the call and I told him to come home right now. He looked a bit confused but nodded through the video call, I smiled and ended the call.