Ch-5

"Today was quite a lonely day" I thought to myself as I continued walking.

It was getting pretty boring since, it was my first time walking alone from school in this city. When I walked home with Tanjiro it was pretty fun, having sigh language conversations with him, holding his hand, his smile, his hair, his face, his bod- WAIT WHAT-

I mentally slapped myself and continued walking, "why would I think that- I have never seen his body- well I wonder what it looks like tho- MUICHIRO STOP-" I mentally slapped myself again. I don't know why my mind would always somehow come back to him, To get my mind off of it I thought about sitting in the garden for awhile.

I took out my phone and opened google maps, I found a garden not too far. I started making my way to the garden, I finally reached the garden and sat down on one of benches. It was lovely there, I was still thinking about him but it wasn't that- what can I say...dirty? I guess-

But soon that got boring as well so I left.

When I reached home, I was at my door step when I heard someone calling my name. I was surprised to see it was Tanjiro, What was he doing here? He was still in his school uniform so it was clear he just got home after school as well, why?

"Muichiro! I didn't expect to see you here in your uniform! Did you also just come home?" He said, with his usual smile, I felt my cheeks getting warmer, and I think I wasn't the only one blushing because I swore I saw him blush-

I looked away and pointed out "uh- um... I was just in the flower garden nothing else, why are you late?"

"Oh, that's nice! I'm sorry I wasn't there to accompany you, but kanao and her friends took me to the ice cream shop- A welcoming party I think,they were very sweet and didn't bully me at all! It was amazing! I will take you there sometime too! And for now, you wanna come over and play games and just have fun? It's not everyday Shinazugawa-sensei doesn't give us homework and my family took everyone somewhere so they won't be home till atleast 7" He said as he opened his front door, I nodded and went inside as well.

I went straight to my room upstairs, threw my uniform and quickly got ready. I texted him if I should come right now and he texted "of course"

~~~

I was setting up my room so we could play games on my computer or whatever he wanted to do, I bought snacks from downstairs and just when I thought everything was done, I heard the door bell ring.

It must be him, I opened the door and let him in. He looked pretty, really pretty wait hold up-

We went upstairs and I sat down on my bed and he sat on the bean bag.

"So what do you wanna do Muichiro?" I asked him, "should we watch a movie? I don't know... I never played video games before- " He pointed out, smiling awkwardly.

"YOU HAVEN'T-?!"

"Yes, I haven't-" He pointed out again, I  just sighed and like he said we went down stairs to watch a movie.

I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch, he sat next to me and we turned on a movie.

~~~ { muichiro's pov}

I sat a little closer to him, I wanted to get even closer but it would make it awkward

The movie was ok not really my type but I didn't say anything about it. Soon a man and woman kissing scene came on, I felt grossed out even though I was old enough to watch it-

I looked at Tanjiro who's face also showed he was grossed out aswell

"Uhh- should we skip this scene- haha- it's ok if not-"