Ch-4

{Before I begin the chapter...

Hi🧍💁✨}

It's been a few days since all that, me and Tanjiro had become pretty good friends, It was kinda nice to have someone who didn't make fun of you and talking in sign language with him was really fun. No one in the class understood what we were talking about and I liked it, I don't know, I guess I just like my privacy and I just wanted one friend in my life. And Tanjiro was that friend I always wanted.

Things were going great, I just hated how during Lunch, he helped those guys who hurt him in their punishment for garden work. It was like he forgot what they did to him completely. Seeing him smile and help them there, spending time without me bugged me a lot since sitting on the bench watching them work was hella boring, So I started helping them too.

~~~

"So Muichiro-san, we got a lot of homework today and you are also kinda behind so why not go to a cafe for school work? To my favourite cafe! I sometimes go there after school when I have a lot of work" Tanjiro asked me while we were standing infront of the school gate. He had also asked Nezuko but she had to help the biology teacher with something in the lab so she said she will let us know if she can come.

I nodded my head and pointed "I would love to" in sign language and we started walking on the street.

We were walking on the side walk, I was new in this city so I was looking around, Admiring the view of the city when I looked back Tanjiro was walking a bit far from me, goodness I tried to yell for him to stop when I realised- I was mute- boi why do I forgot this so often.

I was walking a bit faster when me being the clumsy boy I am, I bumped into someone and fell, my day couldn't get any worse. I looked up to see a lady with light pink hair that was fading into a light green color that she wore in three braids, she had light green eyes, and she was wearing a light green beret and a pink striped turtle neck with a white skirt. To complete the look, she wore light green colored striped socks with flats.

"OH MY GOD!! I'M SO SORRY!!" She said to me, as she reached her hand to help me stand on my feet. I got back up and bowed in my head to thank her and I walked away.

"Bye bye!!" She said waving her hand I waved back and continued my way. I saw Tanjiro looking around, probably for me. I tapped his shoulder as he turned around, trying to catch my breath I pointed I fell on the sidewalk. We continued our way and finally made it to the cafe.

We went inside and sat down, Tanjiro sat on the other side of the table, We took out books and started studying, I was a really good student even if I didn't look that intelligent.

After a few hours, Tanjiro got a call from Nezuko saying she will come to the cafe with a new friend she made. That was all what Tanjiro said to me.

~~~

After a couple minutes, I saw Nezuko enter the cafe with a girl. She was a bit taller, She had large, gentle eyes which were dark lilac color. She had thin black hair, tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament, similar to the one the biology teacher wore.

They both came near our table and sat, It was a table of four.

The girl was very pretty. But I don't know why being near her made me nervous.

~~~

"So! Nii-san! Muichiro-kun! Meet Kanao! She is Kanae sensei's little sister, Like I had said, I was helping her clean the lab, she was helping there too! So we started talking and I invited her here! She is my new friend!" Nezuko said to us, Kanao looked at me, smiling a little, I smiled back.

I looked at the time, I had to go back help mom in the bakery.

"I'm sorry but I need to go now, Nezuko be back soon alright" I said to them, Muichiro got up aswell and pointed out if he could go too, I nodded and we left.

I said goodbye to him and went inside inside the bakery to help mom.

~~~

I was standing infront of my locker, taking my books out when someone touched my shoulder, I looked around to see it was Kanao, the girl I met yesterday.

"Oh uh hello!" I said with my normal smile, she smiled and I kinda heard her say something.

"Wanna be fries?"

"What- what fries-?" I said in confused

"No no! Friends! Wanna be FRIENDS!?"  She said a little louder.

"Ohhhhh you mean friends! Wait really-?" I asked in confusion again- she nodded and I gladly accepted.

"Well you must have already guessed it- but I'm deaf- so I will have problems hearing you correctly sometimes- it that alright?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"NO NO! I KNOW THAT! NEZUKO TOLD ME IT'S OK!" She said loudly, I sighed, when will people stop doing this-

"Thank you for your understanding and please speak a bit lower- I can still hear what you are saying in a lower voice too" I said smiling awkwardly, She got embarassed and apologized.

"So uhh wanna eat lunch with my other friends on the rooftop? I know they will like you!" She said happily, I was a bit surprised but agreed.

Soon lunch break came and I was looking for Muichiro, I couldn't find him and Kanao came to take me to the terrace. I went to the terrace with her and boi she had a lot of friends-

~~~

Just as soon as the lunch break started, the hallway was crowded with people, I barely managed to walk to the washroom and just stayed there-

After a few minutes I got out of the washroom and was looking for Tanjiro, I couldn't find him anywhere, that's when I remembered.

"So uhh wanna eat lunch with my other friends on the rooftop? I know they will like you!"

HE MUST BE WITH KANAO- Yea I kinda heard them- my locker is a bit closer to Tanjiro's-

I went to the rooftop and saw Tanjiro with some people, he looked so happy talking to them, I just stared at them for awhile then left, I didn't have enough courage to go and sit with them.

I sat on one of the stairs and ate my lunch there.

Soon the lunch break ended and I went back to my seat. When school ended, the hallway got crowded again, I somehow managed to make it out of the school building. I was standing infront of the school gate, waiting for Tanjiro.

But Tanjiro didn't even notice me, he continued walking with his new friends.

I sighed and continued walking, I walked alone.

"Today was quite a lonely day" I thought to myself as I continued walking.

End of Chapter Four

{Hehehe- I'm sorry for the delay I'm a pretty shitty writer lmao🧍 this book was basically me challenging myself to complete this book before my exams end-and tomorrow I have English- my last exam- and tomorrow I will write all the last 3-4 chapters of this story and finish it🧍💁✨
Bye bye!🐸}